Premier League Gameweek 6

Liverpool are back in destroy everything in their wake mood. I reckon they’ll be top of the league when they go to City in November.

When they inevitably hit a brick wall, they'll be the first to hound the manager out.

Ange probably needs two seasons to turn Spurs around.
Yep, they are a lot of huff and puff, Maddison will have his usual poor run and I don’t see enough goals in the team.

Pretty even so far.... means Arsenal will end up winning with ease right?

My Spurs supporting pal going mental about Son being a lazy so and so.

Watching this Tottenham side is like watching us, so sloppy with possession with a few flashes of potential.

Yep, they are a lot of huff and puff, Maddison will have his usual poor run and I don’t see enough goals in the team.
I rate Ange but it'll be interesting to see how he'll react if things don't go his team's way. And what Levy would do.

There is little 'expectation' placed on them by the pundits but Sky will have a field day if they hit a bad run.

Saka's had Udogie on toast. Arsenal have dominated Spurs since the start. Think this will end up a comfortable win for them

Brighton concede with a bad goalkeeper mistake while trying to play from the back.

Spurs losing is a good result for us. City, Liverpool and Arsenal look out of our reach so far. Hopefully we can get fourth place.

I have a really hard time seeing what Rice has brought to this Arsenal team since beginning of the season