Premier League Gameweek 37

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Dull game. Garnacho is a very frustrating player, now that I actually need him to produce something.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Dull game. Garnacho is a very frustrating player, now that I actually need him to produce something.
We have been a bit poor. Shades of the Villa game.

Couple of Man Utd players have shut us down nicely too. Dalot and Amrabat have been solid

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Contender for worst game of Saka's season this one. Odegaard not great either

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Meh, bit of a terrible game. We could not be bothered to do more than that. It could have gone very wrong but we're back hoping the cheats feck it up somehow.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
We really missed Saliba at the end of the last campaign.
Meh, bit of a terrible game. We could not be bothered to do more than that. It could have gone very wrong but we're back hoping the cheats feck it up somehow.
They gave us a tough game in midfield. Amrabat was kinda pulling the strings.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Scrappy game United possibly deserved a draw but Arsenal held their nerve, stood strong and at the business end of the season a wins a win.
Really strong defensively. Saliba not getting a poty nomination when VVD did is a crime.

eire-red

Usually I'd be fuming but I don't think United could have done much more with that squad today.

Imagine taking Saka, Odegaard, White, Saliba and Gabriel out of Arsenal while United were full strength. Anything but a United win would be seen as a disaster.

I think our freak injury season is being brushed aside a little becuase of how persistent it has been, and writing about how bad we are with no context gets more clicks.

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
That was horrible tactically from Arteta. Parking the bus and time-wasting against a team with a swiss cheese defense, that has a knack for scoring BS late goals.

TheReligion

Abusive
Usually I'd be fuming but I don't think United could have done much more with that squad today.

Imagine taking Saka, Odegaard, White, Saliba and Gabriel out of Arsenal while United were full strength. Anything but a United win would be seen as a disaster.

I think our freak injury season is being brushed aside a little becuase of how persistent it has been, and writing about how bad we are with no context gets more clicks.
To add more context we didnt have a recognised left back on the pitch and only one centre half (36 year old Evans). That’s not even mentioning all the others missing.

Arsenal should have won quite easily but in the end they were clinging on and were rather fortunate to take 3 points.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
What a shit performance. Luckily we were playing united.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wayne Rooney looks exactly like everyone thought he would once he retired.
As someone who is older than him, but a keen fitness guy, I always find it utterly baffling that players can seemingly totally stop any form of exercise once they quit.
Surely they would have that addictive feeling of what it's like to be fit, for their own mental wellbeing etc.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dave Jones working really hard to push the pundits to hammer Casemiro here
One mistake, not helped by Wan Bissaka not being interested in checking who is near him, but an otherwise solid game of passing and tackling.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
What a turn around this season for Chelsea. Level with Newcastle fighting for the 6th spot with 2 games to play.

croadyman

Tiring hearing Erik keep bringing up injuries

Teja

I agree - Ten Hag playing the victim is a bit irritating but the media haven't given us any leeway with injuries. Not once have the commentators even mentioned the CB pairing of Evans / Casemiro during the game today in the US broadcast.

The thing that gives me optimism for next season Ten Hag or not is that we can't possibly have this bad an injury crisis again.

croadyman

I agree - Ten Hag playing the victim is a bit irritating but the media haven't given us any leeway with injuries. Not once have the commentators even mentioned the CB pairing of Evans / Casemiro during the game today in the US broadcast.

The thing that gives me optimism for next season Ten Hag or not is that we can't possibly have this bad an injury crisis again.
Don't see a significant improvement on the injury front until a thorough investigation into medical team has taken place. There is clearly something causing all of these issues.

thisisnottaken1

Don't see a significant improvement on the injury front until a thorough investigation into medical team has taken place. There is clearly something causing all of these issues.
It’s not a coincidence that since O’Driscoll joined us from Arsenal, their injury record has been near impeccable whilst ours has been absolutely horrific.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
That rain was nuts. The roof...and apparently the opposing dressing rooms were leaking like a Sheffield Utd defense .

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Hojlund with a decent conversion rate. Think he can easily be a 20 goal striker with the right service.