Premier League Gameweek 36

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Newcastle getting top 4 is dependent on the Brighton game mid week... Win that and they're in, drop points and it'll be last day drama away to Chelsea where it'll be a must win
Hopwfully they fumble it and we nick ahead. Be great to go 3rd.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Four years ago he was one of more highly rated LBs in europe...now he just looks like a fan picked from the stands to play. Disaster of a performance and big boost for Leeds he can't play next week:

(1) Júnior Firpo | RedCafe.net

Big shout out to @Wallez who wanted Shaw to play at CB. Guess I've just outed Ten Haag's username on here...

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
So it takes 10 seconds more to figure out the formation, what's the big deal? With United it's always 4-2-3-1 anyway.
With Coops it could be any one of four without throwing in the injury square pegs in round holes wild card. All I can tell is it’s a back 3 today with Awoniyi up front.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
With Coops it could be any one of four without throwing the injury square pegs in round holes. All I can tell is it’s a back 3 today with Awoniyi up front.
That I can kind of understand being a bit annoyed with. Then again you see the formation when the game kicks off. Not sure why you need to know it beforehand. Or why managers should reveal their formation an hour before kickoff.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Soccer Saturday should just stop getting people on, Tim Sherwood saying Brendon Rodgers wouldn't be a bad move for Spurs :lol:

Can't decide who's the bigger dickhead out of Merson and Sherwood. Both feckin idiots.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Soccer Saturday should just stop getting people on, Tim Sherwood saying Brendon Rodgers wouldn't be a bad move for Spurs :lol:

Can't decide who's the bigger dickhead out of Merson and Sherwood. Both feckin idiots.
tbf, Tim Sherwood probably reckons that Tim Sherwood wouldn't be a bad move for Spurs.

bosskeano

fuking hell we need to win today ....can't stand the thought of Scum getting into the top 4

Chipper

Adulterer.
So it takes 10 seconds more to figure out the formation, what's the big deal? With United it's always 4-2-3-1 anyway.
It's not a big deal, which is why I said somewhat dislike as opposed to hate it. Still, it's not very user friendly to read to have towards the bottom of the list to find out who the full backs are, if we have any, then have to piece it together.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Random rant - I hate (well, somewhat dislike) the way we publish our team sheet in squad number order. Looks like it's only us and Bournemouth who do it out of that lot.
Nah, you’re right, it’s dumb as feck.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Come on Forest! My Norwegian grandma's team because she was gifted a mug with Forest on :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Villa leading against Spurs
Spurs look like they're being managed by Steve Bruce. Zero pressing or generally any idea what to do other than long diagonals and we're catching Son offside with ease. They're playing Kane so deep basically to nulify McGinn and that's not working either.

They need to move him back to CF, bring on Kuluveski as a ball carrier and then it's a different game.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Spurs look like they're being managed by Steve Bruce. Zero pressing or generally any idea what to do other than long diagonals and we're catching Son offside with ease. They're playing Kane so deep basically to nulify McGinn and that's not working either.

They need to move him back to CF, bring on Kuluveski as a ball carrier and then it's a different game.
Hope you win

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
This is our current level sadly. Unless we sign players to add 50+ goals this summer we'll be mid table at best next year. No manager getting the current squad near top 4.

Zen

Harry Kane can't help himself, another trivial goal... 27 goals only for his team to massively regress.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Disappointing - feels like 2 points lost there.