Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

Arsenal has surely paid this ref:lol:

Am I watching Liverpool? :lol:

This is so undeserved from us

Deeney making sure he gets his suspension out the way before the FA Cup final.

Absolute douche, and that's game over.

I need to see a replay of the incident. Why no close up unless I totally missed it?

Well, Arsenal's chance of getting top 4 has just shot up.

Deeney is a world class prat. Trying to show that he’s a hard man who will rattle Arsenal by being a hard man. 1-0 down with 10 man bunch of cnuts.

Wow struggling to think of a team getting handed 3 points to this extent before.

The "Same old Arsenal, always cheating" chant has to be one of my all time faves.

Great. The one time I take a risk and gamble on a team to be Arsenal, this happens. What's the point?

A red for that is simply ridiculous. It's not like he slammed his arm into him, more like swatted the horrible little prick.

Red is too hard. Get VAR already or atleast think of emergency VAR in the last games.

Think he's just gone to push him but because Torreira is about 3 feet tall his arm has brushed his face.

Awful decision

Would be funny as feck if 10 man Watford still pulled out a win. If Watford don't concede again this half they might have a chance to steel a goal.

Oh look at that. 15 minutes in and this match is the match where Watford have decided to go completely to shit. How very fortuitous.

So watford have given arsenal a free goal and got a man sent off within the first 15 mins.

Easy night for arsenal.