Premier League Gameweek 34-35

I hate to nit pick during such a convincing performance... but if we were ever going to give Saka and Odegaard a rest, surely it's at 5-0?

If arsenal don’t win the league this year then I don’t think they ever will. They’ve been sensational this season.

Jesus Christ, I thought our Mctominay is the invisible man. But 100m pounds caicedo has taken that mantle to a whole new level.

What? :eek: Chelsea are 8 points and 31 goals better off than they were at this stage last season?

This makes our performance against Chelsea so infuriating. We should have won 2-3. Chelsea are a nothing team right now and we lose 4-3 to them. Serial bottlers we are.

That pass deserved to be an assist

Oh he is bad in front of goal but his general play is not the worst, Mudryk on the other hand is such a nonentity
He's got decent feet I guess but he turns into a centre back in front of goal. I reckon Maguire bags more goals if he had the chances Jackson had.

A lot teams are going to be needing new managers this summer. You got Chelsea, us, Liverpool, Barca, Bayern, Milan and Juve. I don't see anywhere near enough top class managers to fill all the gaps.

Its incredible to think City who some claim are the best team in Europe or even the world couldnt beat this Chelsea side home or away this season and needed a lucky deflection to beat them at Wembley.

€120m for Enzo is really going under the radar when it comes to absolutely terrible transfer business. I suppose it’s hard to focus on that when Mudryk is right there.

It's weird watching a team with crisp and quick passing, creating passing angles, and holding possession seamlessly.

It's weird they may end up third but I think regardless of where they finish Arsenal have been the best team in the league and I think it's a bit of an underachievement if they don't get over the line.

This makes our performance against Chelsea so infuriating. We should have won 2-3. Chelsea are a nothing team right now and we lose 4-3 to them. Serial bottlers we are.
At the moment only 3 points difference between Utd and Chelsea.

Ha!

He was just too obvious this time. He had disappeared for about 6 months immediately after they beat us in the Cup.

His post started with a smiley and then he proceeded to suck Poch off as per usual.
His downfall was how infrequently Chelsea actually won….quite hard to keep the facade up with them having such a shocking record

In fact, you could say his downfall was started by Poch actually managing again

It's weird they may end up third but I think regardless of where they finish Arsenal have been the best team in the league and I think it's a bit of an underachievement if they don't get over the line.
It means City or Liverpool is better than Arsenal throughout the season.

He's got decent feet I guess but he turns into a centre back in front of goal. I reckon Maguire bags more goals if he had the chances Jackson had.

A lot teams are going to be needing new managers this summer. You got Chelsea, us, Liverpool, Barca, Bayern, Milan and Juve. I don't see anywhere near enough top class managers to fill all the gaps.
Somebody will have take a dud and you can count on who is likely to do that seeing we are caused

€120m for Enzo is really going under the radar when it comes to absolutely terrible transfer business. I suppose it’s hard to focus on that when Mudryk is right there.

And Caicedo and Diassi and Badiasheli and Madueke and Jackson and Cucurella and Fofana and Lavia. Maybe I missed some others.