Premier League Gameweek 34-35

Isn't Saka starting to look more and more like Rashford? Not that bad but still. Lately he seems to try to much on his own and don't use his teamates.

The injury list of Chelsea is crazy. Almost a complete team sidelined.
How can this happen? They even didn't have international football this season.

Mid season world cup

Jackson is somehow both a donkey and a very good player

Isn't Saka starting to look more and more like Rashford? Not that bad but still. Lately he seems to try to much on his own and don't use his teamates.

Arteta is overplaying him a bit, I think. Doesn't seem like he's gotten a break all season.

Arsenal carving open Chelsea at will and making them look like Sheffield. They're still more embarrassing than we are considering the money they've spent.

Odegaard is the best CAM in epl this season. He is so much better than his assist and goal contribution. Terrific footballer

Chelsea are incredibly static, allowing Arsenal to just pass it around them. Jackson is lazy, no effort to even attempt to win the ball back, snails pace

Arsenal carving open Chelsea at will and making them look like Sheffield. They're still more embarrassing than we are considering the money they've spent.
Competing who is less shit is not one I was hoping we will be involved in this season

Odegaard is the best CAM in epl this season. He is so much better than his assist and goal contribution. Terrific footballer

Second half of the season yes, was well below par before christmas

What strikes me watching this game, is how much better than us Chelsea look. They have their defensive frailty, because some of the pieces in the back simply lack quality, but on the ball they look so much more coherent and confident than we do.

Are half the refs in the league bald or is it just the same bald guy reffing half the games?