Premier League Gameweek 24

These football games are mad. Brighton battering Fulham but 1-0 down. Forest score when being dominated.

Arsenal winning the title so if it stays like this.

Unbelievable bottle by City. This game should have been simple match for them.

This is a funny season

Arsenal are two points ahead with 45 potential points left to play for.

If Arsenal had beaten City, that'd be the league wrapped by this weekend to be honest.

Hope Liverpool batter Newcastle later tbh. Ruin their mood ahead of next week

Oh man, I miss the days when you lot would support oil clubs against us. :(

At least the past efforts will not be wasted now. :wenger::angel:

*Mods, this is a wum for entertainment. Please don't take seriously.

Arsenal will win the league. This has all the shades of 19-20 when city just dropped off and gave Liverpool an easy path. Just hope Newcastle win against Liverpool. What a bad Saturday. Hope united turn up and win against Leicester tomorrow.

In all seriousness, 8 points adrift with 15 games still left to play is not an obscene gap.

Talking about us of course, feck City

Arsenal fans and Arteta do my head in, but I still prefer City not to win the league. I'm hoping we somehow can still do it

So? The gap is 2 points until they play the extra game. 5 points is not a big gap with 15 games to play anyway.
And it won’t be 2 after that extra game. It’s not a big gap but it’s advantage Arsenal. They’re not just ahead - they’re playing better football. That sort of matters

Win tomorrow, and we're only 2 points off City and 5 off Arsenal

An outside (emphasis on outside) shot at the league

What a shit day. The overhyped twunts, Arsenal win and useless City can't even put any pressure on them. Watch Liverpool win as well now