Premier League Gameweek 24

147448108_3545770538804096_23227333456648496_o.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:

I feel like Liverpool have gifted this to Leicester rather than Leicester play that well.

Liverpool go from bad to worse.

No question. Leicester were poor. They had chances but general play was so poor.

Humphries rubbing it in.
Could be 7th by Monday night.

Well, 6th is very likely, but not 7th, as Everton would need to beat Fulham 7 or 8-0!

If Leicester can beat Liverpool, do Everton actually have a chance of getting something at Anfield? Are we really going to witness something that surreal?

I'm a bit gutted I couldn't get my bet on before they the foxes equalised. 50-1 the scum were 1-8 . I was putting my money on account and they equalised bet locked then before you get back on they went ahead. Never mind I try another bet. Pool looked shot again late on.

I’ve no idea how we’ve won that. I think N’didi and Kasper aside, that’s the worst we’ve played this year. We were awful for 75 minutes and looked clunky and allowed them to press us.

When we bothered to attack them, they’ve just fell apart.

I’ve no idea how we’ve won that. I think N’didi and Kasper aside, that’s the worst we’ve played this year. We were awful for 75 minutes and looked clunky and allowed them to press us.

The daft thing is that Leicester could have scored more. Vardy could have had about two or three today.

No question. Leicester were poor. They had chances but general play was so poor.

I fully agree. We were far, far from good. I don’t think we deserve it, however I’ll take it.

If Leicester can beat Liverpool, do Everton actually have a chance of getting something at Anfield? Are we really going to witness something that surreal?

You mean since Liverpool impressed so much against Burnley and Brighton ?

T

Yep, you were awful barely could string a pass together and hardly looked bothered.

All of which makes it even funnier.

We can only cross fingers toes etc, that Spurs can take some points off the Abu Dhabi crew.

The daft thing is that Leicester could have scored more. Vardy could have had about two or three today.

I know, that’s the crazy thing. Whilst we have Vardy, we always have that in our locker.

We do look tired though and don’t have the energy, like we did earlier this season. With games still in Europe and the FA Cup too, I wonder our we’ll sustain ourselves with all of our injuries.

Reckon Jesse enjoyed what he just saw

I know, that’s the crazy thing. Whilst we have Vardy, we always have that in our locker.

We do look tired though and don’t have the energy, like we did earlier this season. With games still in Europe and the FA Cup too, I wonder our we’ll sustain ourselves with all of our injuries.

That's the hope Utd kept last season to finish above you. And I guess we have to keep to try to finish above you this season.

Man City winning the league will be very well compensated by Liverpooo missing on the CL. Now if Ed Deadwood could just pull his finger out, we can have a decent end to the season.