Premier League Gameweek 24+25

Werner would be causing their defence absolute havoc with his pace.

That's a perfect tackle, for feck sake. It's like sliding tackles are unofficially banned.
Not against Man City it’s not. This is another game where we get nothing against them.

Is Rudiger the best CB in the PL this season? I’d say so. Chelsea would be foolish to let him go.

The city foul counter keeps on ticking up. First yellow probably coming in the 80th minute

90% of City's game is pin the opposition back and foul them if they try to counter. If I was the opposition I'd be screaming for a card at every tactical foul

Where's the Villa Grealish gone?

When people say Gerrard was clearly better than Scholes as he was in the team of the season 8 times, I think Grealish is the perfect example of why that's a duff comparison.

Looked a world beater at Villa, and at City doesn't stand out in the slightest over any other mid they have.
I reckon it'd have been the same for Gerrard if he went to a United or Chelsea of the time.

I hate when City get into our box. Their entered front line love a dive.

The commentators surprised at Lukaku’s deficiencies.

We're in an era where players considered the best in the league in their position have incredible glaring weaknesses.
Kane total lack of mobility and pace, Lukaku absolutely dreadful on the ball, at pressing etc

We're in an era where players considered the best in the league in their position have incredible glaring weaknesses.
Kane total lack of mobility and pace, Lukaku absolutely dreadful on the ball, at pressing etc

Lukaku's bottom level is just dreadful. Painful to watch.

Lukaku's bottom level is just dreadful. Painful to watch.

The early season talk seemed to be he'd improved immeasurably and Chelsea had pulled a huge coup off.

I think you're seeing the exact problems we had at United now. Probably just without the goal total so far.