Premier League Gameweek 24+25

Have you guys ever played football ? The defender is off balance, any touch and you're falling. Basic physics. It's a foul.

Got to say, I can see why the ref give that. Looked like he did push him there. I mean, yeah, it is soft to be fair

Defender's don't need experience to fall over when they feel a hand of them. They all do it.

You can't attack the defender in the back like that Harry... He should be sent off.

Would it be a penalty if it was the other way around? Don't think a touch in the back would result in a penalty. There was much much more contact on Ronaldo last night and it was not given.

Have you guys ever played football ? The defender is off balance, any touch and you're falling. Basic physics. It's a foul.

It really isn't "basic physics". Thiago could have easily stayed up had he wanted too. This is one of those where the touch isn't enough to actually send him to the ground but it is a foul. As soon as i saw the full extension of Kane's arm I knew.

Another major decision the ref has got wrong. How can they be this bad? Why hasn’t VAR overruled there?

Silva could have died there, to be fair. Look at the sheer force of the blow to the back.

Thats cowardly refereeing from Tierney.
Doesnt give the foul so he doesn't have to make a decision on a second yellow for Tanganga.

Would it be a penalty if it was the other way around? Don't think a touch in the back would result in a penalty. There was much much more contact on Ronaldo last night and it was not given.
We would get about 5 penalties every game if it did.

Kovacic is the best Chelsea player. Would love having him here. He's so class.