Premier League Gameweek 23

I know they just recalled him but Everton should send Simms back.

That was an insane Liverpool counter, to be fair. They stretch the pitch so much, your engines have to be charged to match that tempo and width.

Smarter managers would have a couple of people back to ensure a team that is obviously faster and known for transitions doesn't score those goals. And smarter players would take a fould so their team could build off the ball hitting the post.

Why is Carragher allowed to commentate on this game? His co-commentator (ex-Everton whose name escapes me as well) is also so, so timid. Sky are a circus.

Pickford has priors for scoring for Liverpool. His performance here doesn’t surprise me at all.
This is nothing.. I remember him throwing the ball into his own net in injury time to give Liverpool the win.

Idris has to take Darwin out before he crosses that ball
Poor defending and goalkeeping for that goal

How do you go from quadruple fight to s**t in such a short period od time?

This not over, Everton can do something, if they realize Liverpool is not that good.

Everton are the embodiment of the small brother complex in football. Always find a way to bottle it.

Could these Liverpool players go down any easier? The slightest of touches and they throw themselves to the floor.

Could these Liverpool players go down any easier? The slightest of touches and they throw themselves to the floor.
Aye, referee is buying everything they're selling.

Pickford was not photoshopped to be there by the way :lol:

It's baffling that I think Pickford somehow doesn't even see Salah. I think he's positioned himself to try go one on one with the far player (who is it? Gakpo? )

Everton may as well not turn up to this fixture

It’ll be either or a combination of:
  • A Pickford error
  • An own goal
  • An offside goal
  • Penalty for given that shouldn’t have been and VAR not overturning
  • Penalty against refused that shouldn’t have been and VAR not overturning
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Our record at Anfield recently is somehow even worse than Everton's.