Premier League Gameweek 17-19

Yea, missing a 1 v1 is a bad miss.
how is it not?

He beat the keeper and was a couple of mm from it clipping the inside of the post and it going in.

I don't classify that as a bad miss.

If he hits the keeper it's a bad miss, if he chips it wide it's a bad miss, if it goes in it's a great finish.

His misses against City in the cup were actually bad IMO.

Why isn’t Declan Rice thread not getting bumped these days? Thoughts?

I don't get it either. West Ham have one of the best midfielders ever, and they are languishing around the relegation zone. It don't make no sense.

He beat the keeper and was a couple of mm from it clipping the inside of the post and it going in.

If he hits the keeper it's a bad miss, if he chips it wide it's a bad miss, if it goes in it's a great finish.

Tbf he was couple of mm from being wide as well. Not so terrible, but he still should score that.

By this logic , every time you hit the post it's unlucky?

Nope but sometimes it is.

Like this time IMO.

It's actually the other side (If you hit the post it's always a bad finish) of the argument that's more definite than my side.

It's not that simple but it's definitely not "unlucky" to not get the ball on target. It's a lack of skill.

Fair enough, I would call that "Unlucky" for any striker in that situation personally (beating the keeper with a chip and hitting the post) but nobody has to agree.

His misses against City in the cup were actually bad IMO.
Did he beat the keeper if the keeper made him stick it wide?
Was he aiming for the extreme width of the post? It’s a terrible miss and the only reason you’re not acknowledging it is because of something outside of his control.

Fear scousers being let off will see them streak away from Leicester now. Gifted two goals to close that gap back to point is a piss take.

I’m not convinced by Elliott at all. Has his moments but he doesn’t look good enough to me.

Liverpool fans shouting "shoot" when Faes touches the ball.

Two own goals? I only recall one player doing that in the Premiership - Carragher. It has to be a quite rare feat at the top level.
Jon Walters for Stoke once scored 2 own goals and missed a penalty in the same match. Seem to recall one OG was a nice diving header too. Not a patch on Wout's first but quality all the same.

But for Sideshow Bob, Leicester would be winning this. I'm far annoyed at the cnut than I probably should be. Liverpool looked toothless up to that point.

I’m not convinced by Elliott at all. Has his moments but he doesn’t look good enough to me.

I think he's absolutely crap and have no idea why he gets selected so frequently and seems to get such a free ride from your fanbase.

Doesn't have the physical attributes to be a starter at a champions league club and doesn't have the technique to make up for the lack of physicality.

It must be incredibly frustrating to support a team with Barnes in it. His decision-making is so bad.

It must be incredibly frustrating to support a team with Barnes in it. His decision-making is so bad.

A couple of years ago he was being linked to the top clubs, it must be his game intelligence holding him back.

If not for the betting issues I would be quite open to him joining United. He seems a good fit for the striker role in the current system.

I was shocked that he didn't move in the summer when pretty much all the top clubs could have done with him , it has to be the betting stuff.