Premier League Gameweek 17-19

Leeds are woeful.

Having a family member in the Leeds u18/21’s I have to put the United bias aside and watch them regularly.

The tactics of no width, everything must be vertical after a transition, shooting from the edge of the box is frowned upon - even if you have no options ahead of you, are really bearing their lack of fruit.

They are completely lost on the ball. Most of the PL can somewhat match/compete with Leeds’ running - and the gap in quality becomes evident. A different ball game to the championship

City doing things the proper way, giving chances to academy players instead of throwing money around, they are probably the best run club in the world now. The new RB looks really good as well.
Indeed, promoting Jack Grealish when a lot of clubs would've just gone out and spent £100m on someone.

I don't get Leeds. They've beaten Liverpool and Chelsea but just have no plan today. Don't get what they are even trying to do

To be fair, this is exactly how we played against City. And we got torn several assholes.

WTF from Leeds, giving away cheap goals like that. Falling apart as every minute passes like a Nature Valley granola bar.

It's so unfair it's not even funny anymore... He's going to blast 40/45 goals in the league

Grealish missed sitters in first half and everyone was slating him despite getting in good positions. I switch off after city scored the 1st and missing second half where Jack has 2 assists?

That's 20 goals in the league for Haaland in 15 games, well not full 15 games as this one is still underway. Unreal, 20 goals and we're still in December. Beast.

I know it's fashionable to moan at Grealish being on the floor, but he doesn't half get taken out each game.

He will man handle your CBs when you play. You better hope you can outscore them.
I'm really looking forward to his duel against Saliba, but not as much against Gabriel :nervous: