Premier League Gameweek 13

If Martial delivers over next 3 years what Son has delivered last 3 years, I’ll eat my December woolly hat!
Let's see. I think you should have more faith. He shown last season he is more than capable. He had 17 goals and 7 assists in PL last season. Son got 11 goals & 11 assists in PL last season. Son hasn't got higher than 12 goals once in the last 3 years. His current rate is way over his average.

A draw would be best for us, wouldn't it? If we win the two games we have in hand, then we'll have as many points as the leader(s).

Why does TAA keep lumping it given that Spurs are excellent at heading clearances? Play it on the floor lad

A draw would suit us. But you just know Liverpool will win it with a dodgy penalty.

A draw would be best for us, wouldn't it? If we win the two games we have in hand, then we'll have as many points as the leader(s).
On paper yes, but realistically I don't see us winning the league, and it looks like Spurs are probably our best bet at Liverpool not winning another league.

I’ve got a Controversial Salah penalty awarded by VAR in the last 5 mins to win them the game 2-1

Let's see. I think you should have more faith. He shown last season he is more than capable. He had 17 goals and 7 assists in PL last season. Son got 11 goals & 11 assists in PL last season. Son hasn't got higher than 12 goals once in the last 3 years.
How many did Martial get under Jose?

Both Liverpool and Tottenham are playing a good game but I think a draw with be a bad result for Liverpool.

Why does TAA keep lumping it given that Spurs are excellent at heading clearances? Play it on the floor lad
Does my head in. We do that every week. Pointless, aimless crosses into small forwards.

The foul given to Aurier are the ones he has waved away for Mane all game.

Anything but a Spurs win would be a robbery by Liverpool. They have looked really rusty all game.

For me if I had to pick who to win its Liverpool.

They are the team with injuries all over the place and lack consistency to win a title so will lose points throughout the season.

Spurs are the team that look like they wont get a single injury and have average players playing out of their arse on Mourinho's traditional 2nd season. I cant stand that.

I believe we can give it a go during the virus season aswell.

Benteke sent off for Palace against West Ham. Very harsh, in my opinion. Jumping for the ball and catches the opponent. Wasn't even looking at him, only looking at the ball.

Why do refs keep allowing players to go under airborne players and put them off balance? Somebody's going to break his neck and the refs will go "hurr durr we didn't see that coming".

Spurs will have another golden chance again on the break. They need to stop fecking it up.