Premier League Gameweek 12

Only watched Chelsea 3 times in the last couple of months. Today, Spurs, and Arsenal. Am I just picking them well or has it been like this all season?

Cucurella with the most ridiculous dive :lol: :lol:

City are so unlikeable and nothing team. And they are playing Chelsea.

Why was Walker hitting a free kick. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him hit one, and didn’t look like he’d ever hit one :lol:

Sterling has been ridiculously good. His attacking workrate is not giving enough credit. Haven't seen Kyle Walker troubled by a player this much in ages. And..as I type he gives away a dumb free-kick in a dangerous area :lol:

Imagine if we could be in a game like this going toe-to-toe with City. Feels like such a pipe dream now.

Sterling has been ridiculously good. His attacking workrate is not giving enough credit. Haven't seen Kyle Walker troubled by a player this much in ages. And..as I type he gives away a dumb free-kick in a dangerous area :lol:
They've been playing on opposite sides

What the feck was that orgasmic sigh from Carragher at the full time whistle? He's been hanging around with GNev for too long.

What’s with Carragher’s constant orgasmic moans every time something happens in this game.

Brilliant game. Nice to have a reminder of why I actually like watching football.

That was one of the most enjoyable matches that I have no horse in I've watched in a good while. Really didn't think Chelsea has it in them, but fair play.

Pochettino is mad, I like that kind of passion, but not kind of moronic way that Pep or Klopp do towards ref.

And one of the best managers ever.

Biggest fraud in football, nothing without the money backing him, or the fact the managed one of the most talented teams in recent history. But yeah, sure eat up the narrative.

Weird game, we threw away the lead 3 times but didn't deserve anything. Credit to Chelsea played the better football and would have been hard done by had they not got at least a draw.

What’s with Carragher’s constant orgasmic moans every time something happens in this game.

It has become some kind competition between him and Neville. On who can say "Oh No, Oh No" and moan and groan.