Premier League Gameweek 11

He's off his feet and out of control. Did they only deem it not dangerous because he, luckily, didn't make much contact?

That definitely should be a red as far as I'm concerned.

3 Newcastle players booked there. What a bunch of clowns.

Banker to be a red in this game.

To be fair to Newcastle, Havertz did come with a flying tackle, which could have very seriously injured the player
But its nice to see this shithouse team being shithoused in return

Newcastle have completely lost their heads over nothing :lol:

Eh? He clearly was just going to clatter the player. Dangerous and stupid play from Havertz.

Newcastle can barely complain though because they're thugs every week anyway.

Since when did Newcastle fans become such whiners.

moaning at every decision. The shithouse tactics team being played at their own game.

Eh? He clearly was just going to clatter the player. Dangerous and stupid play from Havertz.

Newcastle can barely complain though because they're thugs every week anyway.
It was theoretically dangerous, it wasn't actually dangerous.

Since when did Newcastle fans become such whiners.

moaning at every decision. The shithouse tactics team being played at their own game.
They've always been like this, worst fanbase outside the top 6 by a landslide.

Would love Arsenal to take the lead, just for Jason Tindall to lose his sh*t and headbutt one of the Arsenal coaching staff.

Not quite as bad as Fulham getting 3 reds vs us last season.
That's be forever unmatched because they lost their heads over the most obviously correct decision in football history.

Newcastle on SKY next Saturday again against Bournemouth.. they must think a title charge is nailed on for them this season the amount of times they’re putting them on.

Looking at that workrate from Newcastle makes me a bit jealous. I don't think I've seen that intensity from a United team since Fergie.

Feck me. What is the point of VAR if you can’t penalise for someone forearming someone else in the head?!

If Bruno G was in a United shirt he would have been sent off for that. Ridiculous

Newcastle on SKY next Saturday again against Bournemouth.. they must think a title charge is nailed on for them this season the amount of times they’re putting them on.
It's prime time tv spot in Saudi Arabia is it not?

So how is that not a red for violent conduct then?

Bruno literally elbows him for nothing.

It's pathetic, they have been on sky pretty much every week. The loving sky show towards them is hideous.

Surely that's a red for Guimarães? They've absolutely bottled that.