Premier League Gameweek 11

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
You know what this means? The big home win for Luton against a big team will come later... Maybe in February :nervous:

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
We sold Chong for what? £1million?

Pretty much gave away, and he just robbed Liverpool off 2 points, could have been 3.

Doubt we will pick any points against Liverpool when we play them at home

Sad, just sad. Incompetence in this club, in every fecking corner of it

PaudieG91

Supports
Liverpool
Shocking result that is on Klopp. How the feck did it take him 65mins to make subs.

Gomez at left back getting the ball and passing it back to Van Dijk for an hour letting Luton get back into shape.

And Diaz only brought on after we concede. Terrible in game management. Luton deserved the 3 points. Very fortunate to get anything.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

Pretty much gave away, and he just robbed Liverpool off 2 points, could have been 3.

Can we just give it a rest? :lol:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Fair play to Diaz, can't help but be a bit pleased for him after what he's going through.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I've not seen it properly, but I kinda think it may have came of his arm...

Edit: nah, definitely didn't

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

You don't have to turn every last single thing that happens on a football pitch into a reason to piss and moan about United. Chong is on Luton Town's bench. In all likelihood he'll be playing in the Championship next season. He's not even close to good enough for us. He's not the one that got away.

How can you turn a United academy lad scoring against Liverpool to take points off them into something to be fecking miserable about?

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
You don't have to turn every last single thing that happens on a football pitch into a reason to piss and moan about United. Chong is on Luton Town's bench. In all likelihood he'll be playing in the Championship next season. He's not even close to good enough for us. He's not the one that got away.

How can you turn a United academy lad scoring against Liverpool to take points off them into something to be fecking miserable about?
Wait until he googles Teden Mengi…

binary bot
The caf would have us playing
Chong - Welbeck - Elanga next week

NewGlory

Why are you so angry that you attack people, on an internet forum, for simply having an opinion? Nobody said Chong is or ever was good enough for our aspirations. A competent club should have made more than measly million from his sale, however. As a matter of fact, Birmingham did, just a year after we gave him away. Birmingham sold him for 4x the money to Luton than what we sold him for to Birmingham.

So maybe you should spend time learning about things, instead of yelling at people? Just a thought

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Shocking result that is on Klopp. How the feck did it take him 65mins to make subs.

Gomez at left back getting the ball and passing it back to Van Dijk for an hour letting Luton get back into shape.

And Diaz only brought on after we concede. Terrible in game management. Luton deserved the 3 points. Very fortunate to get anything.
Sack him!

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Why are you so angry that you attack people, on an internet forum, for simply having an opinion? Nobody said Chong is or ever was good enough for our aspirations. A competent club should have made more than measly million from his sale, however. As a matter of fact, Birmingham did, just a year after we gave him away. Birmingham sold him for 4x the money to Luton than what we sold him for to Birmingham.

So maybe you should spend time learning about things, instead of yelling at people? Just a thought
So, £4M? Wow, the extra £3M could have gone towards the decent winger fund :wenger:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

Apart from the fact he was on loan there before, so had to play 60 odd games for him to be worth anything to anyone. A "competent club" can't just magic up interest in a player. Also, nice how you went for 4x to try and make it seem like some crazy profit.

Zora

Chong is shite. I watched a lot of him at B’ham when he was on loan there. He’s not good enough for most Premier League clubs hence why he’s found his level at Luton.

I mean, criticise the club, sure. But not for this.

RedC

You're a whinge bag.

The White Pele

Some encouraging results as I wasn’t expecting any dropped points from the sides above us this weekend except for Newcastle/Arsenal obviously. Good news that Brighton, Villa and Liverpool all dropped the ball.

For now we can only really focus on our own form as it until we see improved performances then the gaps are largely irrelevant and likely to grow.

Hopefully we can grow in confidence over the next few games and take maximum points through November.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Shits his little pants when we’re 12 clear but 6 is a chasm
12 clear of what now? Always talking complete nonsense.

Lets see how it goes eh? My guess is we'll be even further behind after another 11 games.

TheReligion

Abusive

What a stupid little moan :lol:

always_hoping

We’ve won 4 out of our last 5 in the league believe it or not so we’re actually in quite good form, on paper :lol:
Form as in performances, at least that display by Luton today should stop anyone from expecting a comfortable win for United v Luton instead expect the usual grind and hopefully another much needed 3 points for United.

Trezeguet17

Chong - the one that got away.

Winrar

Liverpool dropping points is always welcome news, even if they scored a late equalizer as always.

Oscar Bonavena

I'm certain ogbene will be taken from us if we get relegated. What a free transfer he's been. Fantastic guy.
Good player to get on a free. Always thought he should be playing at a higher level than Rotherham.

There's not too many flicks or tricks to his game, it's just head down and try power past the full back, but it can be very effective especially for a team that plays on the counter.

croadyman

You just knew it was going to happen. Expecting a liverpool winner now.
Yeah I did think they would bloody the nose of a top team at home this season,sounds mental when they scored in 80th min but just felt a little bit too early unfortunately. Scousers are notorious for finding a late equaliser when losing.

Last edited:

Pronewbie

Peep
Chong is shite. I watched a lot of him at B’ham when he was on loan there. He’s not good enough for most Premier League clubs hence why he’s found his level at Luton.

Agreed.

NewGlory

OK. Thank you