Premier League Festive Season

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You're gifted for PR

:lol:

Maybe it's things like me training with a guy who is 46, but can do a 15:46 5k that make me not disbelieve that guys in their 20s & 30s at a pro club at the top under a good coach can look so fit and well oiled.

When was the last time United played so well you thought, ooh these guys must be on something?
So you have to then think, hang on, there's stuff available that the biggest club in the world aren't doing? Do you think that's very likely?

arnie_ni

The PL is a hugely lucrative commercial product, there is a hell of a lot of interest in protecting the integrity of the sport. The PL itself would definitely not want that information to come out.
It wouldn't just be the pl though. Every league would be doing it, every player would be involved whether using or not, every coach, every manager, every doctor, ever medical staff member and so on.

On one hand, I think they have to be doping, on the other I think how can I be going on and not be public knowledge. I then twist myself up in knots and move on

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
It is really annoying that, yet again, if the referee and VAR do their job, Mane is sent off and this is a completely different game.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Surely Havertz coming off here. He hasn’t looked fit at all.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

Maybe it's things like me training with a guy who is 46, but can do a 15:46 5k that make me not disbelieve that guys in their 20s & 30s at a pro club at the top under a good coach can look so fit and well oiled.

When was the last time United played so well you thought, ooh these guys must be on something?
So you have to then think, hang on, there's stuff available that the biggest club in the world aren't doing? Do you think that's very likely?
Mate, I played football today with a bloke who runs 20ks for fun. Like everyday. He was gassed after ten minutes because guess what - football is much more dynamic than running in a straight line, in rhythm for 15mins.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

These guys play 50-60 games, train and travel all year around. As fit as they are, it's likely they're doping. Some of them get caught (and they come up the most ridiculous excuses)so it's not like there is no doping in football.
Plus the games they play are at full intensity, sprints, turns, tackles etc etc

MUFC OK

It wouldn't just be the pl though. Every league would be doing it, every player would be involved whether using or not, every coach, every manager, every doctor, ever medical staff member and so on.

On one hand, I think they have to be doping, on the other I think how can I be going on and not be public knowledge. I then twist myself up in knots and move on
Those doctors won’t come cheap.

Peps Barca team and the disappearing blood samples springs to mind.

PoTMS

Jorginho is a liability. Only thing you can rely on him for is a penalty.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
You're absolutely right. I just think that in a multi billion industry, it's very very likely PEDs are used a lot
Combined with the demonstratively lax anti-doping regime in football I think there's no way there isn't some sort of doping going on across the board.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Again. You’re failing to grasp the concept of what we’re talking about here. They’re not just running across a track once a week, are they?