Premier League Festive Season

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This is completely on the owner. I’ll always try to back a manager but first of all he’s an ex red and secondly we have been disgustingly poor since September. How on earth he’s still clinging on is a disservice to the club and fans.
Honestly, as much as Everton have annoyed me through the years, I actually have so much empathy for your current situation. Your owner comes across as a top class moron. There's no logical reason Benitez is still in the job. Your squad isn't exactly strong, but it's certainly stronger than 15th place.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Once a twat always a twat. It's that bad of a dive and feigning injury they should make an example and ban the bastard for 3 games. It's literally cheating. Not even emphasising a little bit of contact. Might aswell have went down in the box when everyone else was at the half way line it was that pathetic.

Please interview him after the match and ask him about it.
This should be an easy decision to ban cnuts like that. Seriously this shit needs to be cut out

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Honestly, as much as Everton have annoyed me through the years, I actually have so much empathy for your current situation. Your owner comes across as a top class moron. There's no logical reason Benitez is still in the job. Your squad isn't exactly strong, but it's certainly stronger than 15th place.
Its definitely lacking depth but we had enough in the side to challenge for top 8 with someone like Potter in charge. Constantly hiring these dinosaurs is a travesty.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Sadly I really rate Kelleher. Been excellent each time I’ve seen him.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Gordon was fantastic today. DCL is back so everton should start to climb but their squad is thin and underwhelming.

I thought they had money?

Nordmore

This. They are enjoyable for a team that doesn't have any big name
Imo that'd probably be a big headache for Potter if one day he moves to a top team. Tell Brighton players to follow his plan, run through the wall or drop them as he see fit is never the same with the so called big names.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Imo that'd probably be a big headache for Potter if one day he moves to a top team. Tell Brighton players to follow his plan, run through the wall or drop them as he see fit is never the same with the so called big names.
I agree, some managers are perfect for certain clubs. Some managers are made to handle big egos

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
'Is the loser of this game out of the title race Graeme?'

'I think Chelsea would be, the storm from Lukaku will be too much, but Liverpool never give up, the crowd at Anfield don't allow you to give up...'

Souness you fecking slug :lol:

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
It's weird how if you elbow someone in the face but don't look at them you'll always get away with it but the same leniency isn't ever taken into account when you mistime a tackle. Then you're sent off because it was 'reckless'. Very strange.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That's got to be a red, it's a blatant elbow.