Premier League Festive Season

Joke we’ve got a rejuvenated Villa with Stevie G desperate to knock us out the cup next week, whilst everyone else has Burton Albion women. It’s no wonder we’ve not won anything for 5 years.

Rafa is a cnut. Would rather play a shite RB at at LB than play an international LB that plays for the WC champions.

Potter is so good, glad there's no longer a need to shit on him in defence of other lesser managers

Refs are so inconsistent, i have seen similar incidents not given.

Has there been a time a ref went to the monitor and didn't change his decision?

Yeah it's happened but they're advised to go look when the VAR thinks they've made a mistake so it stands to reason they would change their decision most of the time. If they didn't then the VAR would have to be considered incompetent.

anyone else support a championship club and want to meet up next season?

fecking hell, everton are down in 15th. I think FSW will get the sack if they lose today

I'm a bit shocked that Benitez is still the manager, honestly.

How many times you've seen a ref gave a red to someone already booked with that kind of fool? It's only some minor challenge from a long ball without any real bad intention. Unbelievable.

The penalties are a matter of opinions? No wrong or right? You're saying the pens are totally up to the refs now and wrong or right doesn't matter ? How in the world some minor challenge by Xhaka and a dive from Silva was a pen but not a blatant sliding tackle from Ederson that hit Odergard's foot?

Come on, unless you're a City fan you cannot be that biased. It's clear as day that the ref was shocking and a disgrace.
IMO the ref got the decisions right, it was not "shocking and a disgrace".