Premier League Festive Season

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Really happy with the number of games coming up for Utd. At some point they will need to beat teams without Fernandes and Rashford (exhaustion) and rely on Fred and Martial. :lol: Two must win cup games coming up for them soon.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Also how terribly overhyped is Traore? Every time I watch him I think he's rubbish and offers little. There was a time when people were saying Wolves wanted a massive fee for him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Also how terribly overhyped is Traore? Every time I watch him I think he's rubbish and offers little. There was a time when people were saying Wolves wanted a massive fee for him.
I hate the phrase "found out", but he definitely has been to quite a high extent.

SinNombre

Really happy with the number of games coming up for Utd. At some point they will need to beat teams without Fernandes and Rashford (exhaustion) and rely on Fred and Martial. :lol: Two must win cup games coming up for them soon.
Fred and Martial and Cavani are all good enough to beat Watford :lol:

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Do you trust us to do the job against Newcastle and Southampton? I don't think I do at the moment.
This Utd win may be the rocket Jurgen and Henderson need to file up our players. We usually do shit first game then win the next two by many, many goals. I'm hoping we follow the same trend. Newcastle and Southampton, like Wolves, will be tired too whereas Thiago will just be coming in fresh.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
We actually missed Fred's industry and consistency tonight, ditto Mctominay.

Pogba and Matic never play well together.

kidbob

Fred has been our best midfielder this season and you make it sound like Martial isn't capable of going on a run of being one of the best players in the League. Two players I'm plenty happy to rely on. I'd be more worried if we had to rely on Pogba to be honest. Maybe DVB ends up being a very adequate replacement for Bruno for a few games. Oh and Greenwood hasn't got going so far this season but with his talent you'd expect he will. If Bailly stays fit then that's another very talented option, not to mention Tuanzebe.

Meanwhile you drew at home to a championship team that just got beaten 5-0 by another championship team. Basically bring it on!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wolves were always going to struggle having to play 48 hours after a game against Spurs but that's such a lucky goal.
They didn't struggle at all.
They put in their usual strong performance against us and it's good to see they haven't succeeded in taking points off us for once and then fall down open to you.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Hang on. A Liverpool fan talking about flukes and stuff going your way after the last 2 seasons!? :lol:
I have no memory of those events. None whatsoever.

Guess we'll see you at the finish line in 2023 when this season finishes.

Mihai

It's one of those redcafe myths.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
We actually missed Fred's industry and consistency tonight, ditto Mctominay.

Pogba and Matic never play well together.
Matic is ridiculous. He's almost 100 and still plays at a fairly high level.
I hate the phrase "found out", but he definitely has been to quite a high extent.
Yeah for sure. He hasn't scored a league goal in almost a year I think.

kidbob

I have no memory of those events. None whatsoever.

Guess we'll see you at the finish line in 2023 when this season finishes.
First time in a long time where a game between us will have a huge implication at the top of the table. SAF ended Arsenal's unbeaten run, lets see if Ole is up to the task of ending yours at home. That game is going to be electric regardless of fans.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Fred has been our best midfielder this season and you make it sound like Martial isn't capable of going on a run of being one of the best players in the League. Two players I'm plenty happy to rely on. I'd be more worried if we had to rely on Pogba to be honest. Maybe DVB ends up being a very adequate replacement for Bruno for a few games. Oh and Greenwood hasn't got going so far this season but with his talent you'd expect he will. If Bailly stays fit then that's another very talented option, not to mention Tuanzebe.

Meanwhile you drew at home to a championship team that just got beaten 5-0 by another championship team. Basically bring it on!
But we thrashed Leicester 3-0. You need to beat teams like Leicester. We have beaten Wolves too by the way.

I would love to see a front line of Martial, Cavani and Greenwood with Fred and McT behind them in a league game.

Nick7

I think he’s shite. I think he was shite when everyone was creaming themselves over him last year too. Had a few funny replies when I said as much.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I think he’s shite. I think he was shite when everyone was creaming themselves over him last year too. Had a few funny replies when I said as much.
I don't like that other player they brought on either. The one with the curly hair. Looks like someone who doesn't like it when his kit gets dirty.

Deery

Dreary
He hasn’t scored a league goal in 11/5 months

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Matic is ridiculous. He's almost 100 and still plays at a fairly high level.

Yeah for sure. He hasn't scored a league goal in almost a year I think.
He doesn't even need to use that vat of vaseline to grease up now as players know where to stand and usher him.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
I don't like that other player they brought on either. The one with the curly hair. Looks like someone who doesn't like it when his kit gets dirty.
So far he is right up there for the Ali Daei awards. Absolutely dreadful 'player'. Much, much worse than the absolute crap Traore.

kidbob

But we thrashed Leicester 3-0. You need to beat teams like Leicester. We have beaten Wolves too by the way.

I would love to see a front line of Martial, Cavani and Greenwood with Fred and McT behind them in a league game.
You beat a Brenadan "bend over for my former employers" Leicester. I may be mistaken but haven't we just beaten Wolves? Maybe you'll get to see it at Anfie;d and end up hating it. For what its worth Fred and McTominay, for all their faults, are our best midfield. You should be used to the importance of a workman like midfield being the best option to unlock the real threats in a team, you won the League that way last season. Also Rashford was shite today as he has been for much of the season.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
You beat a Brenadan "bend over for my former employers" Leicester. I may be mistaken but haven't we just beaten Wolves? Maybe you'll get to see it at Anfie;d and end up hating it. For what its worth Fred and McTominay, for all their faults, are our best midfield. You should be used to the importance of a workman like midfield being the best option to unlock the real threats in a team, you won the League that way last season. Also Rashford was shite today as he has been for much of the season.
Rashford is your only finisher (side from Bruno and occasionally Cavani but he's 65). Fred and McT with no Bruno = no goals in the league.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I think I will watch Liverpool's upcoming game...... imagine RAWK if they drop points.....:D