Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

Hopefully tomorrow. Club’s going absolutely nowhere under Steve Parish and the Americans though, smells like a relegation season this.

I said this when you permanently appointed him, there’s a real lack of ambition at the club.

Good turnaround from City. They are inevitable like how we used to be in the 90s.

Pickford has that attitude about him that would make you think hes probably one of the greatest keeper of all time. Hes shite

Ederson and Allison, 2 Brazilian keepers, for years they had best outfield players but keepers cost them, now have 2 of the best keepers,

Good turnaround from City. They are inevitable like how we used to be in the 90s.
More like the late 00’s, getting written off every Christmas because they aren’t top as though that’s when the medals get handed out.

Ederson and Allison, 2 Brazilian keepers, for years they had best outfield players but keepers cost them, now have 2 of the best keepers,
Good position to be in for their country/coach. Not so good for the players as normally you have a crap number 2.

Hands up is usually a pen these days. Be interested to know if Everton would have gotten the call if it happened at the other end.

I do recall Rodri deliberately and blatantly controlled the ball with his arm in this very fixture a few seasons ago and nothing was given, even after a VAR review.

Foden’s so much stronger than he used to be. Been on the Bernardo Silva routine, one season a 9-stone feather, next season a ball of wiry muscle

Calm down, we’re 12 off the pace :lol:

We’re only 4 points off Newcastle though.

But you can't compare yourselves with Newcastle, the poor little souls who are having injuries, completely unlike any of the other clubs having a shit season. :(

Thank God Foden showed up cause we were very, very poor.
No idea what Grealish is so angry about, he should try playing football instead of throwing himself on the floor.

Few of our players need to have a look at themselves if we wanna compete with the Pool and Arsenal.

Hands up is usually a pen these days. Be interested to know if Everton would have gotten the call if it happened at the other end.

I do recall Rodri deliberately and blatantly controlled the ball with his arm in this very fixture a few seasons ago and nothing was given, even after a VAR review.
Big controversy that decision

But you can't compare yourselves with Newcastle, the poor little souls who are having injuries, completely unlike any of the other clubs having a shit season. :(

I’m not about to presume anything about our games, we could very very easily feck up those games but we have Luton and Fulham in our next two games while they have Liverpool and City. How likely do you think it is that we’re above them in a few weeks?

I’m not about to presume anything about our games, we could very very easily feck up those games but we have Luton and Fulham in our next two games while they have Liverpool and City. How likely do you think it is that we’re above them in a few weeks?

Didn't see your game today, but Nkunku seems as likely as anybody to start putting the ball in the net for you, and the defensive brainfarts have to start getting fewer and farther between at some point. Don't see why it couldn't happen.

They're in shocking form and are capable of losing to anybody (except us...) away from home. Quite looking forward to their derby in the cup next weekend as well, Sunderland will absolutely fancy doing them.

Its hard to even process the double standard of officials where city are concerned. We can only hope that their financial cheating isnt settled in an Emirati boardroom and bank, because there is something genuinely off about how rules are applied to city versus other teams

We have a really thin squad that hurts in these periods. Played really well first half but mistakes, depth and fitness catches up with you when you play the top sides in the league. Don't feel too disheartened as these two games were the tough ones in the run. Just need to put in a big performance vs Wolves and not let it beat us down. We deserved a lot more from the Spurs game and that's the one I'm disappointed about.

He's been doing this repeatedly and it might be the dumbest fecking thing I've ever seen a manager do regularly. Why the feck does it make sense to weaken two positions? Disasi isn't a fecking RB and Gusto isn't a LB.

Genuinely feel like this is sackably stupid

:wenger: :lol:

Hopefully tomorrow. Club’s going absolutely nowhere under Steve Parish and the Americans though, smells like a relegation season this.
Hopefully they have Steve Cooper lined up and ready to take over.

Not a bad result for us, not that I see Villa as serious title contenders. It’s between City, Arsenal and Liverpool.

I think United will keep taking results like that, whilst dropping points in games like West Ham. Drop points at Forest then beat Spurs would be my guess.

Villa were poor after going 2-0 up. So complacent.

Yeah you could be spot on with that,we can't seem to string a series of wins together

The ref for the Brighton- spurs game is Australian… should that be aloud considering spurs manager is Australian?