Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

Pep gonna need to sort this shit, this is a must win game I feel in the grand scheme of things, results went his way the last week so a win here was vital to staying in touch.
We've been absolute shit. Akanji has been terrible the last 6 weeks, Walker too Grealish really needs to step up here.

Only Alvarez, Foden and Ake can walk off the pitch saying they weren't complete shit.

I don't know why but I like Jackson. I want him to do well in the next months and seasons. Btw I've just seen he has 7 goals already? Not so catastrophic after all.

I don't know why but I like Jackson. I want him to do well in the next months and seasons. Btw I've just seen he has 7 goals already? Not so catastrophic after all.

He'll do so elsewhere because Chelsea fans are already dreaming of Osimhen

He is decent on the ball but such a poor finisher. He got 3 against 10 men Spurs i think

Pep gonna need to sort this shit, this is a must win game I feel in the grand scheme of things, results went his way the last week so a win here was vital to staying in touch.
We've been absolute shit. Akanji has been terrible the last 6 weeks, Walker too Grealish really needs to step up here.

Only Alvarez, Foden and Ake can walk off the pitch saying they weren't complete shit.
As a side you’re far too slow. Might be strange saying this after a treble winning season but teams aren’t intimidated by sides who keep possession anymore.
I’m sure you’ll sort it in January though

It's good if you look at the numbers. Thing is he's missed a boat load of chances which have cost Chelsea points and 3 of them were in one game vs Spurs iirc.

To give a comparison he's probably had more clear chances in this game than Hojlund has had in our last 4...

Why isn't Madukeke sent off? First kicks the ball away, then involved in shenanigans.

City know that the league is won in the second half of the season, and fortunately for them Liverpool and Arsenal haven’t been as consistent as they have in previous challenges where City have toppled them.

But Jesus, City are on quite the points dropping mission. The league isn’t won in the first half of the season but it can be lost. They just don’t look as good.

As a side you’re far too slow. Might be strange saying this after a treble winning season but teams aren’t intimidated by sides who keep possession anymore.
I’m sure you’ll sort it in January though

Increibly slow indeed, I don't think Bernardo and Grealish work together on the wing. At least Phil has a bit of pace, I'd swap them, while Phils not rapid he's much quicker than those 2.

But we're also stpidly casual borderline arrogant in thinking we have an hour to do what we like on the ball. Rodri was criminal for the goal, trying to dribble the ball facing his own goal in his own box, instead of putting his foot through it.
Deservedly behind and as things stand deserved out of the title race.

That hat trick pads the record a bit. He’s averaging scoring a goal every 5 games rather than goals total and that’s not good enough when 3 goals were gifted to him by Spurs.
Chances keep falling to him though, that’s not by luck

The really exciting game is Brentford vs Wolves. Brentford throwing the kitchen sink at it and Wolves looking dangerous on the break.

EDIT: never mind, game over now.