Predict our next signing (3rd) & outgoing

In - Neves (Yes im dreaming)
Out - Nobody. Everyone we want to go, sits on their fat paycheck out contract
It's crazy isn't it. We might need to make signings first because a lot of the players we'd like to ship out will be confident they'll get playing time if there are no incoming signings. Zirkzee and Yoro have pretty much just been like for like replacements for Martial and Varane.

In theory its better to sell then buy but we need to be clear with some of these guys they will play no minutes next season to force them out.

I hope I’m wrong but I genuinely believe we’ve done our transfer business this season. Can’t see us selling anyone further and as such getting anyone in! How annoying…just when we appeared to have some momentum with 2 quick signings.

Transfer business has been slow amongst the big clubs for a variety of reasons including two continental cup competitions and tightening financial restrictions. We’ve signed two players who are good enough to start while our rivals have been slower in the market. Not sure why you’d be pessimistic when there is plenty of time left in the window and reports that the club remains active in the market. There will be 3 more signings imo.

I hope I’m wrong but I genuinely believe we’ve done our transfer business this season. Can’t see us selling anyone further and as such getting anyone in! How annoying…just when we appeared to have some momentum with 2 quick signings.
It really think you are close to right. Anyone we want to sell won't go or clubs won't meet our valuation so I think no major sales will happen. I hope we have the financial means to bring in an Ugarte late in the window when the rest becomes apart or you are totally right.

In - Neves (Yes im dreaming)
Out - Nobody. Everyone we want to go, sits on their fat paycheck out contract

Would apply if this was PSG and yeah they are all happy to sit on huge wages here unfortunately

Transfer business has been slow amongst the big clubs for a variety of reasons including two continental cup competitions and tightening financial restrictions. We’ve signed two players who are good enough to start while our rivals have been slower in the market. Not sure why you’d be pessimistic when there is plenty of time left in the window and reports that the club remains active in the market. There will be 3 more signings imo.
Because a majority of people are emotional based thinkers and not logical. Barely anybody is taught critical thinking.