Predict our next signing (3rd) & outgoing

In De Ligt. Out AWB. The one I want to happen though is in Ugarte and out Sancho.

Some youth teamed only anoraks have heard of out
And a low key teenage squad player in

Boom, Hugill's just been confirmed. One down one to go.

IN: Ugarte
OUT: Sancho

Does an academy player leaving on loan count though? I doubt there is a fee and we are probably still paying half of his pocket money.
Don't try to take this away from me! The OP simply said 'outgoing', and out Hugill has gone.

In: New set-piece coach
Out: Hugill
I know we have a bad record offloading players, but I don't think Hugill is gonna come back and leave again before anyone other outgoings.

I hope I’m wrong but I genuinely believe we’ve done our transfer business this season. Can’t see us selling anyone further and as such getting anyone in! How annoying…just when we appeared to have some momentum with 2 quick signings.

I hope I’m wrong but I genuinely believe we’ve done our transfer business this season. Can’t see us selling anyone further and as such getting anyone in! How annoying…just when we appeared to have some momentum with 2 quick signings.

That is disheartening beyond words

What on earth even makes you think that?

Apart from just being negative for the sake of it.

In: Ugarte

Out: Sancho

I wouldn't be shocked if Branthwaite picks up steam due to his ability to cover left back. I reckon it will be a shoot-out between him and De Ligt but though De Ligt would be cheaper it would almost exclusively mean the club go back into the market for a left back. So there's some shrewd business available.

In: Ugarte

Out: Sancho

I wouldn't be shocked if Branthwaite picks up steam due to his ability to cover left back. I reckon it will be a shoot-out between him and De Ligt but though De Ligt would be cheaper it would almost exclusively mean the club go back into the market for a left back. So there's some shrewd business available.

Yeah he does give us balance but is he willing to kick up fuss to push through move. So do you see Sancho leaving tour or gonna go quiet until we return from US

Upgrade or not?

I dont know. He is better than AWB going forward, defensively i dont think so. I have not seen much of him since joining Bayern, as he was either injured or i didnt notice him.

I am not in favour of this, but ETH having worked with him previously and him being relatively cheap, i could see this happening. I would rather buy players on the up, and the Ferdi fella impressed me a lot at the Euros. If this is his general level at club football, i would snatch him up, as he is an LB and can play RB as well apparently. With Dalot being mostly fit and performing, i would rather look for a LB than RB currently.

I dont know. He is better than AWB going forward, defensively i dont think so. I have not seen much of him since joining Bayern, as he was either injured or i didnt notice him.

I am not in favour of this, but ETH having worked with him previously and him being relatively cheap, i could see this happening. I would rather buy players on the up, and the Ferdi fella impressed me a lot at the Euros. If this is his general level at club football, i would snatch him up, as he is an LB and can play RB as well apparently. With Dalot being mostly fit and performing, i would rather look for a LB than RB currently.

I think Kadioglu (LB) and Vanderson (RB) would have been targets if we had a proper budget and not needing sales to generate funds. Unfortunately INEOS are having to take the less attractive cheap options in this position. I also fear Mourinho got in Kadioglu ear and has convinced him to stay at Fenerbahce.

Getting it back on topic it could be any of Ugarte, Mazraoui or De Ligt coming in next. In terms of going out would think AWB or Sancho