Play-Off Final Watford vs Crystal Palace

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
vs

Kicking off at 3 o' clock today is the Championship Play-Off Final between Watford and Crystal Palace. Zola vs Holloway, a bunch of players on loan from Udinese vs whoever plays for Palace. Palace's top-scorer Murray is injured but they do have that Zaha chap. How do people see this one going?

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Watford have that academy that brings young players through who will all play for Britain one day.

Palace have to buy players like Zaha and are in Administration I think and don't own their ground.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
On one hand I love Zola and want Chalobah to do well, on the other I really enjoy Holloway in the prem and Watford having 7 players on loan from Udinese is dodgy as feck.

My love for Zola is true and pure so I'll be supporting Elton John's army today.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
The most concerning thing in that photo are his G.F's Ugg's TBH.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Watford have that academy that brings young players through who will all play for Britain one day.

Palace have to buy players like Zaha and are in Administration I think and don't own their ground.
What on earth are you talking about you drunk eejit?

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
What on earth are you talking about you drunk eejit?
How times change.

Crystal Palace seemed like they were going to cease to exist a few years ago, whilst Watford were the shining beacon of bringing homegrown players through. Now Watford are full of Udinese players and Crystal Palace are the one selling young English players to the top clubs. Well one anyway.

LR7

On one hand I love Zola and want Chalobah to do well, on the other I really enjoy Holloway in the prem and Watford having 7 players on loan from Udinese is dodgy as feck.

My love for Zola is true and pure so I'll be supporting Elton John's army today.
I don't understand how this is allowed to happen. When there is a limit of two loans from British clubs and unlimited from foreign clubs?

Anyway I'd love Zaha and Palace to get promotion. Would be a big boost for him before he joins us.

Brightonian

Ohh Zaha, Zaha
First name Wilfried, Wilfried
You're coming to MUFC
Ohh Zaha, Zaha
First name Wilfried, Wilfried
Oh Zaha, Zaha

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Hoping for few impossible saves from Speroni, as usual. That bloke was and is the key in many critical moments for Palace, every season.

Wilf's gonna be get heavily covered, pressed and fouled but that shouldn't stop him or others in Palace from scoring.

No Murray is a loss, indeed but there's Philips, Bolasie and Williams who can make the difference. Especially Williams... he looks like a bright and dynamic player.

Baxter

Go on Willy. They have said there was some doubts his fitness.

Jose there ahead of signing for Chelsea I assume.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Crystal Palace XI : Speroni, Ward, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey, Jedinak, Dikgacoi, Garvan, Williams, Zaha, Wilbraham

Brightonian

Either team would be a credit to the Premier League, but I'd prefer Palace to win. I'm all in favour of Championship clubs taking talented youngsters on loan, but being a player-cache for talent-spotters extraordinaire Udinese is hardly a stable basis for success. Losing Vydra alone would be a major blow.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I like Holloway but I think that Watford will be more entertaining to watch in the PL plus the fact that Zola seems to be a class act.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
How many times will the commentators mention how much the game is worth?

My guess is atleast twice every 5 mins.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I'd like Palace to go up. I like Holloway, and be good for Zaha.

Robbie Boy

Glenn Murray is a massive loss for Palace, Wilbraham up front doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Williams and Zaha will have to be at their best.

JakeC

The most exciting player on the pitch.

JakeC

That Palace team come across as a great bunch of lads. All commiserating with injured player.