Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
That landing. So beautiful. Like a curler in the top corner in Championship Manager 06/07

Untitled.jpg

The pilot is probably Valencia

"Flight F2TH, This is Manchester Airport. Thank you for delivering Paul Pobga safely home. Have a safe stay and a great trip back. Paul, welcome home laddie."

Planes still amaze me. To be flying over Kent, and then landed in Manchester less than an hour later.

I've done the virgin London->Manchester train a few times and thought that was amazing enough

:lol: Can't help but chuckle reading the last few pages.

Awesome work muppets

"Flight F2TH, This is Manchester Airport. Thank you for delivering Paul Pobga safely home. Have a safe stay and a great trip back. Paul, welcome home laddie."

This has to be the strangest post this morning, and that is saying something.

Planes still amaze me. To be flying over Kent, and then landed in Manchester less than an hour later.

I've done the virgin London->Manchester train a few times and thought that was amazing enough

Are you some sort of never-aging Victorian man who thought going over 30mph would make your head explode?

nothing wrong with letting off steam. Enjoy the transfer lads!!!!! We have all been waiting for this for months and its finally happening. Let it all out!