Paul Pogba - Juventus player | ban reduced - able to play competitively from March 2025

Just you wait, once Pogba is back from his doping ban he will release a new line of drugs #POGESTERONE with a Snapchat advert starring the reanimated corpse of Mino Raiola and a dancing #Pogmoji.

This is the Pogba thread. I came across a thread with some skilful moments and posted them in his thread. I like football.

Please don’t be weird
Some of these moments are so underwhelming. Like the Everton goal. He stabs the ball to a guy, that guy then bends one in from twenty yards. Like, how is that a highlight?!

Tbh, I thought it would be a selection of all the times he lost the ball.

It sucks that his career became such a joke. He’s such a gifted player, both technically and athletically.

Some of these moments are so underwhelming. Like the Everton goal. He stabs the ball to a guy, that guy then bends one in from twenty yards. Like, how is that a highlight?!

Tbh, I thought it would be a selection of all the times he lost the ball.

I mean, it’s a subjective thing ultimately. It’s a decent trivela pass - which I’m assuming was included more to showcase his range than anything else. I see plenty of skilful moments in said thread, but again subjective.

I think you’re trying too hard to dunk on him - there’s no indication that it would be a selection of times he lost the ball.

I mean, it’s a subjective thing ultimately. It’s a decent trivela pass - which I’m assuming was included more to showcase his range than anything else. I see plenty of skilful moments in said thread, but again subjective.

I think you’re trying too hard to dunk on him - there’s no indication that it would be a selection of times he lost the ball.
I think you're trying to hard, trying to use ten dollar words to describe a pass.

fecking "trivela"

I think you're trying to hard, trying to use ten dollar words to describe a pass.

fecking "trivela"

Is that not the term for outside of the boot passes, shots and crosses? It doesn’t inherently mean it’s good or hard to pull off - it is just a word used to describe something. Shouldn’t illicit anger nor hostility

This is the Pogba thread. I came across a thread with some skilful moments and posted them in his thread. I like football.

Please don’t be weird
It is a strange bump. We know he could pass. It was a key strength. It’s such a shame that he never had the fitness or the mental fortitude to be at a top club

Think it's a great pass, myself. Looks simple but it comes in fast, accurate, without back lift taking everyone by surprise.

It is a strange bump. We know he could pass. It was a key strength. It’s such a shame that he never had the fitness or the mental fortitude to be at a top club

I don’t get what you mean Golden Blunder - you’re staff so you likely have a better understanding of this than me - but surely we don’t only post stuff that “we don’t know” in these threads, so I’m confused by your “we know he could pass” qualifier.

Again, I like football and skilful players, came across a thread showing moments I thought were skilful and posted them in the respective player’s thread for anyone that might be bored/appreciate a couple of nice clips. I didn’t post those videos looking to argue with anyone or cause offence. Did I violate a forum regulation by posting Pogba highlights in the Pogba thread?

I wonder the average age of the people who still fawn over him. Genuinely bizarre.

Fascinating bump. It’s all very drama like and fun reading.

It's a shame how it worked out for Pogba. I know he won the World Cup and a few other club trophies, but he should have been so much more. How it's ended for him is depressing.

Irrespective of some if the issues fans and myself had with him at times, he's up there with one of my favourite players to watch when he was on it.

I don’t get what you mean Golden Blunder - you’re staff so you likely have a better understanding of this than me - but surely we don’t only post stuff that “we don’t know” in these threads, so I’m confused by your “we know he could pass” qualifier.

Again, I like football and skilful players, came across a thread showing moments I thought were skilful and posted them in the respective player’s thread for anyone that might be bored/appreciate a couple of nice clips. I didn’t post those videos looking to argue with anyone or cause offence. Did I violate a forum regulation by posting Pogba highlights in the Pogba thread?
No nothing in the rules against it. But for a player who may never play professional football again I just found it strange. Especially some of the examples posted since I’ve seen better. It just seemed a bit random

Anyone still feeling hurt when people were calling him out for hanging out in the middle East while "injured" ?
I don't understand. He was injured then and then got injured again at Juve (before getting banned anyway). If anything his stint at Juve proves his issues with injuries at United were real?

I hope this doesn't happen. Really do. He is young enough and talented enough to get fit and still be a star. Benzema won Ballon D'or at 34. Griezmann is 32. Paul Pogba is 30.

He remains one of the footballers I would genuinely pay to go and watch, if fit and healthy of course. When he is on his game, he is brilliant. No one quite like him. Not saying he is the best, but he is briiliant. I can remember him playing a friendly for France at Wembley, I think Benzema scored the winner... he p***ed over anyone in that game.

As someone who loves football, I want to see Pogba, Neymar, fit and playing.

I hope this doesn't happen. Really do. He is young enough and talented enough to get fit and still be a star. Benzema won Ballon D'or at 34. Griezmann is 32. Paul Pogba is 30.

He remains one of the footballers I would genuinely pay to go and watch, if fit and healthy of course. When he is on his game, he is brilliant. No one quite like him. Not saying he is the best, but he is briiliant. I can remember him playing a friendly for France at Wembley, I think Benzema scored the winner... he p***ed over anyone in that game.

As someone who loves football, I want to see Pogba, Neymar, fit and playing.
Nah he's finished. He's actually been finished since the 21-22 season. His physicality fell off a cliff from all the injuries and all that was left was a player who can ping a pass but not do much else.

No nothing in the rules against it. But for a player who may never play professional football again I just found it strange. Especially some of the examples posted since I’ve seen better. It just seemed a bit random

It wasn’t an exercise in “Pogba is better than”. Someone made a compilation of some of his assists for us, I came across it, liked some of the clips and posted them in the player’s thread. I’ve done the same for Neymar previously. Sometimes it’s OK to just share/watch clips of people playing football - outside of all the forum “vs” noise.