Paul Pogba - Juventus player | ban reduced - able to play competitively from March 2025

There is no story. He was passed fit more than 2 weeks ago and is clinically recovered but
the extra training loads have caused him pains on some occasions which has delayed his return and they dont want to take any risks.

The rest is just noise.
Surely he just wants to have a similar end to his career like his hero Phil Jones.

What sort of lunatic goes on a ski trip but doesn't ski?! What was he doing there then - catching some late winter sun?

Obviously BS
I don’t know how many skiing trips you’ve been on, but as someone who has been on countless occasions, I can tell you resorts have plenty of people who go for the atmosphere, who don’t ski, or certainly don’t have it as a prerequisite for being there. No different to those who go to a club and don’t dance, or to a beach and don’t swim.

What you seem to be referring to are the type of people who ski infrequently and lap up every moment by, well, skiing.

Same type of people who go to the beach and don't swim
I mean, I'm not supposed to, for safety to others as I have massive seizures and people do go to ski resorts to watch.

It's difficult though...

It's just that whole 'read the room' thing, that was spot on as a comment imo.

Given where Juve are, I'd be using that to say he's brought himself into disrepute or misconduct, totally overblown, but to suggest, get going mate, he's a liability.

And I never liked seeing that tiger skin he had in his house hanging up. Very gauche!

319C797800000578-0-image-m-10_1456581179138.jpg
To be fair two of those people had somewhat traumatic and chaotic backgrounds. The other one is just a lazy entitled idiot.

To be fair two of those people had somewhat traumatic and chaotic backgrounds. The other one is just a lazy entitled idiot.

One won a World cup, got to a Euros and Champions League final and got bribed/extorted by his own brother.

No need to be 'fair'. Just say you don't like the person/player.

If you mean mentally, then I agree

But he was a very talented player and when he knuckled down on the odd occasion he could be sensational. He should have been much, much better than he was.

The hope for him now is having an Indian Summer for Juventus (doing a Pirlo?) but he hasn't got off to the best of starts considering he hasn't yet played.
Yes. Fame and money, etc, is quite hard to handle. That is why you have to have a bit of sympathy, a bit of understanding. To get to the top and stay there, to fulfil your potential, you don't just need super talent and hard work. You also need the temprament of a saint. Ask Georgie Best.

Just turned on the stream: are Juve always this awful?

e - feels like the last season of jose or ole

Yes, just look at the table :p

wow...and, results are one thing, but they're just shit to watch too. no pressure, no possession, in a home derby!

e: 1-2 :lol:

e again: 2-2, it's shit but at least goals are happening

Last edited:
wow...and, results are one thing, but they're just shit to watch too. no pressure, no possession, in a home derby!

e: 1-2 :lol:

e again: 2-2, it's shit but at least goals are happening
The results aren’t really the issue. They had 15 deducted so the table is only half the story. But from scrolling through the Seria A thread: they seem to play shit football.

If we do get Juve I wonder what reception he would get?

Not as bad as Di Maria will get but still not particularly good I reckon

If we do get Juve I wonder what reception he would get?

Not as bad as Di Maria will get but still not particularly good I reckon

Why would he ever at all get a positive reception from us?. He spent 40% of his time on the injury table. On pitch he didn't work hard for the team in any way to move us forwards. He became a media personality and cost Jose his job after he was exposed and was still useless doing his own job. Then he rejected a 350k week offer feeling insulted and has spent all the time since on the injury table :lol:

I see no reason to give him a positive reception, muted at a balance.