Our away fans

Beckham77

Quality control
Only our "Top Reds" could watch this shit in the ground and just mindlessly go through the songbook rather than give the manager and these players what they bloody deserve.

Spineless and just leads these players to believe they can get away with this shit. Standards have dropped, not just on the pitch.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Unbelievable support in the circumstances.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Only our "Top Reds" could watch this shit in the ground and just mindlessly go through the songbook rather than give the manager and these players what they bloody deserve.

Spineless and just leads these players to believe they can get away with this shit. Standards have dropped, not just on the pitch.
Go show them how it's done

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Match going Reds criticized by non match going reds.

littlepeasoup

Blimey.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Keep the red flag flying high.

it was defiance

the players should feel ashamed

Pughnichi

I couldn’t do that. They deserve medals.

away going fans…it’s not just about the club. It’s about the journey down and the good times with the regulars…i imagine.

fair play to them. They should be man of the match

Beckham77

I go to my fair share of home games, travelling down from Edinburgh.

Name me one other big club set of fans that would stand for that shitshow? I'd feel fecking embarrassed singing the lyrics of the Calypso after that mess and being played off the park.

It's cool though, we've shown defiance. Nice. Do we get a trophy for that?

We were quick to give the Glazers hell (rightfully), why are the players and gaffer immune?

Last edited:

Red_toad

Our away fans are the best thing about the club. Least they create their own enjoyment as United are painful to watch! Players should apologise to them on a weekly basis, as they do not deserve them.

BarstoolProphet

They were utterly amazing, such a credit to the club. Could see the players were hurting/embarrassed so best way to respond

Moriarty

Away fans have always been great. It's a tradition that goes back decades and I'm glad to see it continue no matter how crap the football is.

VWW

Match going Reds criticized by non match going reds.
I always felt uncomfortable reading online fans criticising fans who actually go to games, and I say this as an online fan.

Yanited__

Top class today. Surprised they stayed that long let alone clapped the players

DownRiver

I'm sorry but this is nonsense.

Nothing wrong with fans showing a bit of defiance.
Nonsense? It sends the wrong message. The players may think it was not that bad of a performance, as per Carragher. The players don’t deserve it.

BorisManUtd

When you think about last 11 years. One constantly positive thing about the club have been the away fans. Sure they were great before as well but they followed a team that won trophies all the time. Been so different last decade but they've only shown dedication and support. They deserve better.

K Stand Knut

I hope your never get a ticket for any United game ever again

m1tch

Why not the same reaction from the fans as Ole's last game?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Perfect response. I’m sure they made the useless bastards on the pitch feel far worse about what they just served up than if the away end had emptied, or gone quiet so they could skulk off and forget about the game.
Exactly

Judas

Open to offers
Nonsense? It sends the wrong message. The players may think it was not that bad of a performance, as per Carragher. The players don’t deserve it.
I know some of our players are as thick as mince but I don't think a bit of singing is going to trick them into thinking losing 4-0 to fecking Palace is acceptable.

justboy68

Absolutely deserve to be refunded. INEOS need to have a good look at those away fans and do what's needed.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Absolutely deserve to be refunded. INEOS need to have a good look at those away fans and do what's needed.
I went 'cos I like following Utd mate - I don't need a refund when we get beat.

Gavinb33

Giving support the lads don’t deserve. A credit
Way too nice tbh. They should have told the players to feck off with their claps
Newsflash lads they aren't doing it for the players, they are doing it for themselves

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Newsflash lads they aren't doing it for the players, they are doing it for themselves
I was frustrated last night tbh. Found it weird that ETH wasn't there with the players though, the man talks so much about the amazing support, you'd think he'd show up at least.
Not that it matters but I wouldn't have clapped them, whatever the reason