On Sky Sports News now; Rooney has signed for Newcastle

Blimey. Didn't expect that to happen. Oh well, we've got Smithy anyhoo.

It's not on their website.

If this is so then do you think we'll be spending the £20m odd on someone else?

I didn't want to doubt my fellow United fans too mcuh but I had my suspicisions this was a wind up.

I did try looking it up on the net though so I obviously fell for it in some way.

I feel about as relieved as Wayne leaving a brothel.....

"Dear Mr. Tweety.

I know you're a busy man. But I also know you're a genrous, kind, French-type man, and often fulfill the requests of your many many (that's lots) of fans.

I have one tiny request, please, oh, please could spend one night with me. I promise not wet the bed. And if we're quiet, my Mum says you can stay for ReadyBrek.

Awaiting your reply,
VanNistlerater xxx.

(PS, I know it's spelt wrong)."

blythy said:
"Dear Mr. Tweety.

I know you're a busy man. But I also know you're a genrous, kind, French-type man, and often fulfill the requests of your many many (that's lots) of fans.

I have one tiny request, please, oh, please could spend one night with me. I promise not wet the bed. And if we're quiet, my Mum says you can stay for ReadyBrek.

Awaiting your reply,
VanNistlerater xxx.

:lol:

You bastard - it's a long time I've laughed that much from something I've read on the net!

blythy said:
"Dear Mr. Tweety.

Awaiting your reply,
VanNistlerater xxx.

PPS.

Also I have to draw a kidney for Biology homework and I'd like to use your head as a template.

AEBM that is not funny. Mu usual practice is to view the reuters and AP footie headlines before I come here in the morning because of things like this.

Seeing this thread, than one in the trasnfer forum saying why have we sold Diego (thinking we diddn't buy Rooney) got me going.

blythy said:
"Dear Mr. Tweety.

Awaiting your reply,
VanNistlerater xxx.

:lol:

Why should anyone resist the man with not only with the strangest head on earth, but the most stretched facial features.

He's a real catch for anyone.

Shouldn't this be in the transfer forum?

VanNistelrater said:
It was a pretty route one wind up. He's really packed the midfield in this wind up, with the long ball upfront to the big man.

Simplistic, lacking guile. I wouldnt expect anything else from the wrinkly Noggie pisshead.

And yet you still checked on the telly, didn't you?

VanNistelrater said:
It was a pretty route one wind up. He's really packed the midfield in this wind up, with the long ball upfront to the big man.

Simplistic, lacking guile. I wouldnt expect anything else from the wrinkly Noggie pisshead.

Hehe

It was a long ball pass from Bjornebye on the left back up to Jostein Flo on the opposite wing :D

An Extremely Boring Man said:
No further text

damn you had me... :annoyed: thought coming from you it may have had some truth in it

For those who can post there...try something like this on the newbie forum..

Din idiot jag gick på det haha. Du är verkligen tråkig :lol:

Oh man, my heart skipped a beat there and me face went.. :( :( :confused:

Got me good there.. the Ameobi bit made it seem real as feck :nono:

nice one, cnut :cool: