Nurse Lucy Letby - guilty of murdering 7 babies - whole life sentence

Bizarre how it’s seemingly turned into some sort of right wing conspiracy. Is it because it’s a white female?

Bizarre how it’s seemingly turned into some sort of right wing conspiracy. Is it because it’s a white female?
A white blonde heterosexual female. The Nazis will protect her at all costs.

Seriously people will turn anything into a conspiracy these days, it's the result of so many people being terminally online and refusing to go outside and touch grass. It's becoming a mental health crisis.

There's nothing conspiratorial in saying a defence team did a terrible job, or that a prosecution didnt have as strong a case as they claimed.

There's nothing conspiratorial in saying a defence team did a terrible job, or that a prosecution didnt have as strong a case as they claimed.

I'll say this, the case was pretty strong against her in the sheer volume of circumstantial evidence, the only surprise for me was the amount of argument the prosecution barrister was allowed to introduce through questions.

If she was concerned with her representation at trial she would have been perfectly able to present that in a request for appeal. She could also have requested a change in counsel in her appeals if she was unhappy.

hobbers, I have to say that you appearing on this side of the argument is the least surprising thing to happen today, with the sun coming up in close second.

I think that’s at least a big part of it.

hobbers, I have to say that you appearing on this side of the argument is the least surprising thing to happen today, with the sun coming up in close second.

What side of what argument do you think I'm on?

can anyone explain why this is right-wing coded in the uk? a few of the american accounts i follow, all lefties, keep posting about new evidence and how she's innocent. and the first big piece about it came in the new yorker, a liberal magazine.

can anyone explain why this is right-wing coded in the uk? a few of the american accounts i follow, all lefties, keep posting about new evidence and how she's innocent. and the first big piece about it came in the new yorker, a liberal magazine.

Only in the online space I feel. Private Eye's MD (Phil Hammond) is hardly a right wing provocateur and The Guardian's running a piece today throwing doubt on Letby's confession.

Letby's work placements being investigatedpublished at 11:56 British Summer Time​

11:56 BST​

ee1f1e45-2687-4090-816e-cd3f8b8e263c.jpg.webp
Judith Moritz
Reporting from the inquiry

The inquiry this morning has also referenced Letby's time at Liverpool Women's Hospital, where she had two work placements in 2012 and 2015.

Richard Baker KC says an audit was carried out into Letby's time at the hospital.

He says it showed that the dislodgement of endotracheal (breathing) tubes occurred on 40% of shifts that Letby was working - despite dislodgement generally happening on fewer than 1% of all shifts.

Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust has previously confirmed, external Cheshire Police is investigating Letby's time at the hospital.

I guess murdering adults proved too difficult for her so she moved on to babies

I equate any statisticians who support Lucy Letby with that Physicist who thinks Oumuamua was an alien probe.

You've cashed in your credibility for a bit of attention for a short time, well done