NFL Thread 2019

Fuller does soooo much for this offense, completely different with or without him.

Kind of like the Patriots D, I’m wondering if this Chiefs D has mislead people in the same way.
Last few teams they faced were Chargers, Bears, Broncos, Pats and Raiders, none of which are high flying offences and probably has overhyped their D.

Good call to go for it here...

edit - nope going for the kick. I’d have gone for it & tried to kill the game off.

Feck sake two TOs used already.

Thought he might've had enough there tbh.

Would've liked it, but this is good anyway.

I’m not going for it here if I’m the Texans. Take the points and extend the lead while you can.

Usually I’d agree but KC are on the ropes & if they’d converted on 4th & ended up with a TD then I think that would’ve been the game. All conjecture but I’d have liked them to have been aggressive.

Now we’ll see how Houston respond. A quick 3-and-out would make things very interesting.

Usually I’d agree but KC are on the ropes & if they’d converted on 4th & ended up with a TD then I think that would’ve been the game. All conjecture but I’d have liked them to have been aggressive.
Kick three more FGs in 40ish minutes and it's five scores. Pretty much game over then too with little risk?

(Edit. Stream just caught up. Make that 4)

Too early to be chasing points, if it’s a short FG. 24-7 looks much better than 21-7.

What a play from the KC player!!

Now you have short field...

There you go, this'll be 24-14 soon because of O'Brien's stupidity.