NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Ravens got the ball in the tied game with 3:54 at their own 30 and somehow gave the ball to the raiders at their own 43 with no fumble or interception

Don't get what Goff is thinking on 4-and-10 with :06 left and no timeouts. I get that TB dropped like 6 guys in the end zone but you have to either throw into the end zone or have your receivers run under neath and start flicking the ball to one another, like a wild kick return.

Baltimore has no passing options or Lamar is more a running back than a QB ( no offence, not following NFL that crazy, just last 2 games i watched, it looked like that )

The feck is up with the sound in the Chiefs Bengals game

Nabers went 10-127-1 on a 64%(!!!) target share.

Then MHJ comes in and goes 4-131-2 in the first quarter :lol:

Managed to watch about an hour of Redzone on my phone in the back of a car in Croatia. Some crazy scores so far. I also made myself feel extremely motion sick, so there’s that.

That perfomance today shows that the Bills beat a proper team last week. Cardinals looking strong.

Very different offense this season. Especially with Rice seemingly not being used just in the slot.

Award for dumbest penalty of the season goes to Ja'Marr Chase right there.

Chase is going to get gigatrolled if they end up losing.

Kelce got a 40 yard gain overturned not long before that, it was a pretty cut and dried interference.
Clearly. However this is what the internet thinks about any Mahomes flag:

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

It appears the Giants managed to achieve a feat in today's match up against my Commanders that had never been done before in any previous game.

...they became the first team to score at least 3 touchdowns, not give up a touchdown to the opposition and still manage to lose the game in regulation.

God what a miserable weekend of sports. In football my team loses at home to a team for the first time in 60+ years and in the nfl football my team gives up the most points in a half at home in its history.

The combination of kickoffs leading to a start from the 30 and the fact that 50 yard field goals are being made regularly now might lead to some sort of change in rules. Basically if you need a field goal now you need to get like 30-35 yards which is too low

God what a miserable weekend of sports. In football my team loses at home to a team for the first time in 60+ years and in the nfl football my team gives up the most points in a half at home in its history.
It's been a great weekend

I'll preface this by stating that it's an uneducated viewpoint because I haven't matched entire games of the Bears. But it looks like Williams is freakishly athletic, he is big and moves very well but he has no clue about being a QB in the NFL, at the moment he is seeing ghosts and mirages.

Am I missing something or is it accurate?

I'll preface this by stating that it's an uneducated viewpoint because I haven't matched entire games of the Bears. But it looks like Williams is freakishly athletic, he is big and moves very well but he has no clue about being a QB in the NFL, at the moment he is seeing ghosts and mirages.

Am I missing something or is it accurate?
Their O-line is a complete disaster, they had Fields running around for his life as well during his time in Chicago.

Some rookie errors by Caleb last night, imo you can clearly see that he needs to learn that you can't get away in the NFL with some of the stuff he did in college. Holds on to the ball a long time but I think the rapport with his receivers need to become better as well so that they can try to get open even if a play breaks down, instead of giving up on it. I don't like his OC either, he doesn't have the benefit of a great offensive mind imo (as opposed to Stroud last year in his rookie season).

The talent is clearly there, might take some time getting used to the NFL playing speed and defenses but I still think he'll be just fine. Not everyone is a CJ Stroud storming out of the gates right away.