NFL 2023

Would love to see the Lions beat down on the Glazers' team in the next round

Think they must have eliminated that penalty before this game, ref was right there.
I remember a few years ago, think it most have been 2015/16, spurs beat city 4-1 and all the goals were offside basically, and then Son had a goal ruled out for offside and he was looking around like “I thought we weren’t doing offside”

I remember a few years ago, think it most have been 2015/16, spurs beat city 4-1 and all the goals were offside basically, and then Son had a goal ruled out for offside and he was looking around like “I thought we weren’t doing offside”
:lol:

Pathetic playcalling to end the half. Insane that this is just a 7 point game after the butt kicking Eagles have received

Fair enough. Would love nothing more than to see the Glaz...ehh TB lose to my Lions. I also dont want us to be responsible for the inevitable riots in Philly.
Lost 5 of the last 6. There are going to be no riots. Just calling for some heads to roll

Shouldn't we be rooting against TB?
As someone who wants chaos, it's funnier if they win, partly to cap off the Eagles meltdown and partly because it will lead to another load of arguments about if Brady was overrated if Mayfield takes them further than they got last year... :lol: