NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like United last season with no pre-season vs Palace.

Some of the players look like they need a game or two.
Yep. Defence is as questionable as always. With Rodgers it always feels like there’s certain games where from the start, you can see he’s just not feeling it. Saints aren’t giving him many options in fairness. Hard to see this one turning around so I’ll save myself from feeling like crap tomorrow morning I think. Have been made to regret missing the second half of games before though…

As a Dolphin fan I have been trained to accept poor OL play. But got to be better than this

Yep. Defence is as questionable as always. With Rodgers it always feels like there’s certain games where from the start, you can see he’s just not feeling it. Saints aren’t giving him many options in fairness. Hard to see this one turning around so I’ll save myself from feeling like crap tomorrow morning I think. Have been made to regret missing the second half of games before though…
Ill tag you if theres a miraculous turnaround :lol:

That’s dumb as hell
I dont even know what he was challenging, there didnt look to be anything questionable.
Added that ther eare auto reviews on TD makes it even better.

Well, Rodgers tosses one up and is intercepted. Yikes. Saints should score here.

Rodgers picked again. Saints down to Packers 10.

Almost as if Rodgers self indulgence crusade during the off season has hurt him and his team.

Shocker.

Winston without the crazy number of picks is one of the top QB's in this league. If Payton can help him omit those from his game, we should be in good hands.

Packers, 4th down incomplete on their own 21. Wow. This is embarrassing.

Love to see Rodgers suffer after his off season antics

Packers, 4th down incomplete on their own 21. Wow. This is embarrassing.

Saints defence sometimes gets into one of these moods where absolutely nothing gets through. Been unreal today.

I dont know why Packers were favourites. It was easy money betting on Saints on this for the money line.

Saints defence sometimes gets into one of these moods where absolutely nothing gets through. Been unreal today.
Yeah, your D has been good. But our whole team has been been bad, very very bad.

As I said before, it will take Packers 2-3 games (as a lot of starters didnt have a preseason).

So the entire Giants o-line kicks off and they give a penalty to a Broncos player for defending his teammate. Of course.

I think Rodgers needs to cut his hair. When he has this hippy hair he sucks. When he has that creepy moustache he sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.