Next 7 League Fixtures

No. We'll navigate them well. The last two obviously the hardest.

Liverpool - 0
Spurs - 1
Brentford - 3
Chelsea - 3
Ipswich - 3
Arsenal - 0
City - 0

10 points from those fixtures is my guess.

Liverpool (H)
Spurs (H)
Brentford (H)
Chelsea (H)
Ipswich (A)
Arsenal (A)
City (A)

That is a NASTY run of games. Although majority are at home. Which is good.

Points predictions?
Could these 7 games make or break ETH as United manager?
Thought we had Southampton straight after the break?

Usually I dread these type of fixtures, but this time I feel more confident. Not sure at to the points, but I think we will take points off City and Arsenal. Not sure about the rest.

Liverpool (H)
Southampton (A)
Crystal Palace (A)
Spurs (H)
Villa (A)
Brentford (H)
West Ham (A)

Points predictions?

Tough games on paper but as the old correct saying goes - take it one game at a time.

Don’t know what our form and injury situation will look like as we’ve got international breaks and European fixtures sandwiched in between those games to contend with.

I view any set of fixtures under Ten Hag like this:
- Any away game is a likely loss
- Any home game against bottom 6 sides - likely win
- Home game against mid table - big struggle, any victory will be narrow.
- Home game against top 6. Lottery.

We need our scoring boots on and need to be able to score at least 2/game to win as we still give opposition too many chances. I’m not sure we can do that but have to hope Rashford can start scoring.

He’ll be gone inside those seven fixtures, in my opinion, unfortunately.

I was feeling pretty glum about our next seven games 15 minutes ago, but it's not so bad now.

I think we'll beat Liverpool. I've even got 3 of their lot in my FPL team to ensure that this happens.

Palace, Aston Villa and West Ham away are all concerns. Villa aren't playing amazingly but I think they'll kick into gear by then, while - for whatever reason - we've been crap travelling to London under Ten Hag, Wembley aside.

I was feeling pretty glum about our next seven games 15 minutes ago, but it's not so bad now.

I think we'll beat Liverpool. I've even got 3 of their lot in my FPL team to ensure that this happens.

Palace, Aston Villa and West Ham away are all concerns. Villa aren't playing amazingly but I think they'll kick into gear by then, while - for whatever reason - we've been crap travelling to London under Ten Hag, Wembley aside.
:lol:

Liverpool (H)
Southampton (A)
Crystal Palace (A)
Spurs (H)
Villa (A)
Brentford (H)
West Ham (A)

Points predictions?
A majority of them are away and not home, though.

It's a tough run of games. I can easily see us only getting around 10 points.

But to be fair, there are no easy runs any longer in the Prem. If you take any run of 7 games we'll have coming up, absolutely all of them are tough.

Liverpool (H)
Southampton (A)
Crystal Palace (A)
Spurs (H)
Villa (A)
Brentford (H)
West Ham (A)

Points predictions?
It’s a funny thing to predict as hopefully the new signings will have bedded in by the Palace game, but as we stand none are easy and some are hard. Liverpool, Palace, Spurs and Villa are the hardest so if we can get 6 pts from them and 7 from the others, then that would be a decent haul, for the team as it stands, but filtering the new players all being up to speed , we may be able to get another couple of points.

18 points if we go by whatever the score lines are in the 90th minute. Given we obviously have to include injury time, a maximum of 9 points.

Its too difficult to say at this point but going off the Brighton pergormance I would go

Liverpool (H) - Lose
Southampton (A) - Draw
Crystal Palace (A) - Draw
Spurs (H) - Draw
Villa (A) - Lose
Brentford (H) - Win
West Ham (A) - Draw

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if we lost 4 or 5 of those 7.

The more interesting question would be how many goals we're going to score over those 7 matches. I'm gonna say 7 total.

I’m going to say that we’ll lose against Liverpool and West Ham, draw against Crystal Palace; Spurs; and Aston Villa, and win against Southampton and Brentford. 9 points.

Ten Hag’s first real test, after Pogue’s initial fake test. ;)
I’m mostly eager to see us perform in some away matches, if we can’t win we need to figure out how to take a point from hard matches.

A loss against Pool and the pressure will be on ETH once again. 3 points in 3 fixtures also wont speak well for guaranteed wins against the ensuing 5 opponents.

10 points. I cannot see anything different to last seasons rollercoaster, at least not anytime soon.

If we beat Liverpool, I don't think we lose any of those other games.

Think we will smash a lot of these teams up :devil:
It's too early in the season my optimism to dwindle, even if we lost to Liverpool

13 points. Leaving us on 16 from 27 which would be a poor start to the season. That's based on us losing to Liverpool. If we beat them and picked up 16 from 21 there things would feel a bit different

The next six are huge now. Is there any indication of when absent players will return? Getting the likes of Hojlund, Shaw, Yoro and Ugarte into the fold is the only hope I have left to cling to.

I have zero optimism going into any game while ETH remains the manager. Three seasons in with over half a billion spent and still serving up shit on a stick football, it’s unacceptable.

The next six are huge now. Is there any indication of when absent players will return? Getting the likes of Hojlund, Shaw, Yoro and Ugarte into the fold is the only hope I have left to cling to.
Don't be surprised if none of them start a single game this month.