Netflix

Is the US version really worth the trouble for you Brits? How much more content do you really get?
Definitely worth the trouble, my Apple TV & Chromecast are permanently routed via unlocator, my iphone & iPad I toggle back and forth.

Yeah, I'm the same. Had no clue about Basketball in general, but it had me hooked, and that's the sign of a good documentary, I suppose.
The vibe the Pistons gave off was reminiscent of the sort of vibe that Leeds probably had back in the 60s and 70s, with Bremner, Giles et al, or at least that's what I am assuming, considering I am 27, lol.
Was utterly compelling viewing, ESPN's 30 for 30 is the best sports documentary series I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

Is the entire series on Netflix?

I don't think so, I've only seen the few episodes here and there. Netflix have a decent amount of them though, across the US, Canadian and UK versions.

I don't think so, I've only seen the few episodes here and there. Netflix have a decent amount of them though, across the US, Canadian and UK versions.

Cheers. I can only access the US and UK/Ireland versions through the Hola app on Chrome but hopefully I can come across a few there.

Cheers. I can only access the US and UK/Ireland versions through the Hola app on Chrome but hopefully I can come across a few there.
Get the Hola unblocker extension on the desktop versions of Chrome and Firefox. You literally get access to every variant of Netflix. I've certainly made use of the Canadian version for the first 4 seasons of Community and the US version for most of everything else.

Get the Hola unblocker extension on the desktop versions of Chrome and Firefox. You literally get access to every variant of Netflix. I've certainly made use of the Canadian version for the first 4 seasons of Community and the US version for most of everything else.

Cheers mate. Didn't realise there was another an extension for Hola.

Can someone help me with a problem. Google isn't turning up with answers.

I can't sign up. Every time I put in my credit card info I get this message

"Sorry, we are unable to process your request. Please try again later".

I've cleared the browser cache and cookies. I've restarted the PC, all the usual fixes. Tried to log on, on a different computer (but on the same internet) and had the same problem.

Anyone think the film selection is a bit shit? It's great for TV but there is a real shortage of decent films on there.

Is this issue fixed by having the U.S. version? If so is this possible for me on my iPad and now do I do it?

Anyone think the film selection is a bit shit? It's great for TV but there is a real shortage of decent films on there.

Is this issue fixed by having the U.S. version? If so is this possible for me on my iPad and now do I do it?
Yes, yes and yes. Go have a look at unlocator, you get a free 7 day trial, I've been using it for about a year now.

UnblockUS is a bit cheaper and does the same thing, but won't hola work for free if you're just watching through a browser?

For those who use 'Hold Better Internet' (or any means of changing your location) I found this website that has a Global list of everything on Netflix, so search for a film or show you like and it'll tell you what country's Netflix it's on, did you know for example that Australia & New Zealand are the only two countries with 'The Dark Knight Rises' on them.

For those who use 'Hold Better Internet' (or any means of changing your location) I found this website that has a Global list of everything on Netflix, so search for a film or show you like and it'll tell you what country's Netflix it's on, did you know for example that Australia & New Zealand are the only two countries with 'The Dark Knight Rises' on them.

Thanks, I just signed up to Unblock us today so that site will be very handy.

Say I find a movie I want to watch is on the Belgium Netflix, will it still be in English?

$4.99 a month! Thats almost as much as netflix!

Might still be worth it...

Say I find a movie I want to watch is on the Belgium Netflix, will it still be in English?

Should be - I watch the majority on the Dutch Netflix, and all the movies are in English with Dutch subtitles if you want them.

Brilliant! I've been looking for a website like this.

After using this site to find out what country to use, where do find a DNS code to give us access?

Is it down for anyone else? I don't have great internet, but can't get on at all at the moment.

Just checked and its fine here.

The new "feature" where the show/film starts to play as soon as you open the info page is absolutely shite.

I often select something from the main menu just to read the synopsis to get a bit more info on it, and now when you do that the video just starts playing straight away.

I want to find the person at Netflix responsible for this and beat him to death with a TV. An old CRT one.

anyone watching the Confession Tapes series?

Watched the 1st two last night

Very good so far

At least they have the best lawyers.

9y7Vram.jpg