Nations League 24/25 | October Internationals (Matchday 3-4)

Are you advocating we play players based on their maximum peak ability rather than how they've been performing for....the past 2 years?

Guess we bring back Raheem Sterling
No. Again, I said in my post that Rashford has been in good form lately, and therefore I think he’s a better option right now.

Edit: Rashford has also had good periods for England in the past. Something Gordon hasn’t demonstrated yet. If I was picking the team I would pick him over Gordon. You might disagree, but I don’t see why you’re using sarcasm to ridicule my opinion.

I’m not sure you’ve understood my post at all? I mean I literally referenced Rashford’s poor form in my post. It’s my opinion that he’s a better option at the moment.
You can ignore Rashford’s poor form but you’re also ignoring Gordon’s good form. I’d have him at Utd over Rashford

Rico Lewis is an amusing player who I want to watch play more often.

Trent is the most overated footballer I think I can remember and Foden really isn't that far behind.

Vangelis Pavlidis would've been a better buy than Zirkzee.

And he played in the Dutch league last year as well!

As always. No midfield. No success. With average central midfielders you can’t be great. No control, nothing.

Roy Keane on the Greece first goal.
"If that happened in training, you would stop the session"

hahahaha !

I got killed by some City fans for saying it but the kid isn't a defender and never will be strong enough or quick enough to play as a FB in any system outside Peps, where he's stepping into midfield and rarely has to actually defend. Teams are actually targeting him against City when plays ahead of Walker. He came all the way through the youth academy as an 8. A creative playmaker. He's not got the physical attributes or toughness to do most other roles.

Okay, I've only ever seen him play at fullback or in a DM role and he has never looked anything special to me. He is a player you'll get a decent fee for and then he'll be found out at whatever club it is.

Well I don’t agree with that. Gordon is a good player but hasn’t ever demonstrated ability on Rashford’s level, for me.
Rashfords level has been very low for 2 years now hence the reason he can’t get into the England squad

Excessive bad language
Carsley is even worse than Southgate!
Because Southgate was the best manager England ever had.

The meatheads who couldn't get how successful he was, are going to have a dull feeling at the back of their slow little minds over the next 30 years, because the 30 years after Southgate are going to be as dreadful as the 30 years before Southgate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carsley is even worse than Southgate!
They were really good in the previous two games tbf, far more free flowing than Southgate was. Also the reason why Southgate was so risk averse, no doubt, was because of the backlash if there was ever one bad performance. He preferred to do nothing, than to try and fail occasionally.

Because Southgate was the best manager England ever had.

The meatheads and retards who couldn't get how successful he was, are going to have a dull feeling at the back of their slow little minds over the next 30 years, because the 30 years after Southgate are going to be as dreadful as the 30 years before Southgate.
:lol:

Both play for great clubs more like, Palmer is better.

Tell me you don't watch Real Madrid without saying it.

Bellingham's been the best player in a complete disjointed and dysfunctional Madrid Team at the moment.

Also, crazy take given Bellingham was Madrid and La Liga's player of the season.

Rsshford has only demonstrated that ability for about 2 seasons
I would argue it’s a bit more than that. But:

- Rashford has shown a far higher top level than Gordon
- He has also played really well for his country at times, and has been productive when called upon
- He is currently in better form

I find it quite sad that I’m having to make this argument on a United forum about one of our homegrown players, but I guess that’s where we are now.

Tell me you don't watch Real Madrid without saying it.

Bellingham's been the best player in a complete disjointed and dysfunctional Madrid Team at the moment.

Also, crazy take given Bellingham was Madrid and La Liga's player of the season.

He started well, playing up front scoring goals in the best team in the league. Tailed off and was cral
How many times have you seen them play for their clubs?

Plenty, both underwhelming.

England fans be careful what you wish for, grass isn't always greener and some other things about wanting something and it not being better than what you got when you get it.

He started well, playing up front scoring goals in the best team in the league. Tailed off and was cral

Plenty, both underwhelming.

No, you haven't.

Real Madrid were far from the best team in the League. Bellingham bailed them out time after time last year.

Please tell me England’s game was a FIFA mobile prank for their new season’s launch. :lol:

They were really good in the previous two games tbf, far more free flowing than Southgate was. Also the reason why Southgate was so risk averse, no doubt, was because of the backlash if there was ever one bad performance. He preferred to do nothing, than to try and fail occasionally.

At least Southgate never lost a league B game.