James Scanlon

FORWARDS
Antony
Amad
Rasmus Hojlund
Marcus Rashford
Jadon Sancho
Ethan Wheatley
Better squad than I was expecting. Glad the fans forking out to go and actually watch these games will get to see some big names.

Better squad than I was expecting. Glad the fans forking out to go and actually watch these games will get to see some big names.

Which of the names did you not expect to travel? It’s basically the same squad that played the two friendlies plus the Danish boys & a few who had small knocks.

Was looking at the Liverpool squad going on tour and that has a lot of youngsters in it as well. Anybody know what the Arsenal squad is like?

It’s basically a massive opportunity for the kids and misfits to make an impression and try and muscle their way into the manager’s plans.

What is the difference as to when Belgium got knocked out and when Portugal got knocked out. Just wondered. I have forgotten already.:(

It’s basically a massive opportunity for the kids and misfits to make an impression and try and muscle their way into the manager’s plans.
Definitey. Hope Amad shows even more. Impressed so far with him. Amass needs to take this chance with Malacia just back in training and Shaw on holiday, so will be off the pace at season start. Although I thought he looked sharp in Euros when he did get to play after such a long time out.

Definitey. Hope Amad shows even more. Impressed so far with him. Amass needs to take this chance with Malacia just back in training and Shaw on holiday, so will be off the pace at season start. Although I thought he looked sharp in Euros when he did get to play after such a long time out.
Should ensure a very competitive and aggressive environment with the players knowing what’s at stake!

Had a bit of a downer on the squad, but thinking about it, this will be the more entertaining squad to take than a bunch of first teamers trying to navigate through preseason without injuring themselves.

GOALKEEPERS
Tom Heaton
Dermot Mee
Andre Onana
Radek Vitek

DEFENDERS
Harry Amass
Rhys Bennett
Jonny Evans
Will Fish
Victor Lindelof
Harry Maguire
Sam Murray
Aaron Wan-Bissaka
Leny Yoro

MIDFIELDERS
Casemiro
Toby Collyer
Christian Eriksen
Hannibal
Jack Fletcher
Sam Mather
Scott McTominay
Mason Mount
Maxi Oyedele
James Scanlon

FORWARDS
Antony
Amad
Rasmus Hojlund
Marcus Rashford
Jadon Sancho
Ethan Wheatley
$300 230 to see these. Trying to decide if it's worth it. Suppose it's cheaper than a flight to Manchester! I am going to the open practice on Friday night, though. There should be a nice MULA turn out.
445419090_10211651229514309_1029487697001778542_n.jpg

Last edited:
$300 to see these, would you? Trying to decide. Suppose it's cheaper than a flight to Manchester! I am going to the open practice on Friday night, though.

Andre Onana

Aaron Wan-Bissaka
Leny Yoro
Harry Maguire
Harry Amass

Casemiro
Christian Eriksen
Mason Mount

Amad
Marcus Rashford
Rasmus Hojlund

If that side starts in the Prem you pay to watch it. All available from the squad touring.

Andre Onana

Aaron Wan-Bissaka
Leny Yoro
Harry Maguire
Harry Amass

Casemiro
Christian Eriksen
Mason Mount

Amad
Marcus Rashford
Rasmus Hojlund

If that side starts in the Prem you pay to watch it. All available from the squad touring.
Realistically, That’s not what we’ll be fielding as the kids need integrating and even those players you’ve listed will have disparate fitness levels.

We need to see what the kids looked like sprinkled in with the 1st squad too.

Realistically, That’s not what we’ll be fielding as the kids need integrating and even those players you’ve listed will have disparate fitness levels.

We need to see what the kids looked like sprinkled in with the 1st squad too.

Probably not all at once no, but I’d guess all of those players are more likely than not to play 45 minutes.

Looking forward to the game. I wish they would have held this at BMO Stadium (LAFC - although i'm a LA Galaxy fan) and not Sofi. I know Sofi is supposed to be amazing but its set up for American football.

Where in Manchester is this?

*guffaws like a cnut*
I once had someone tell me (Can’t remember if it was on Twitter, or here) that I wasn’t a real fan and don’t know as much as them because I don’t go to games and they do. And I read it as I was literally stood outside Old Trafford waiting to go in.

Probably irrelevant but I just thought of it

I once had someone tell me (Can’t remember if it was on Twitter, or here) that I wasn’t a real fan and don’t know as much as them because I don’t go to games and they do. And I read it as I was literally stood outside Old Trafford waiting to go in.

Why aren't you at Old Trafford right now?

The fecking cheek. Internetz gonna internet

They used to ask more interesting questions at a Miss World competition.
"I want to score goals because that, that would, that would be good for goals and because there's kids starving and, I'm pretty sure but, not really, but the wars. And that's bad because there's kids starving, so I'd like more to score more goals "

"Thanks Mr Rooney."

"I want to score goals because that, that would, that would be good for goals and because there's kids starving and, I'm pretty sure but, not really, but the wars. And that's bad because there's kids starving, so I'd like more to score more goals "

"Thanks Mr Rooney."
:lol:

Looking forward to staying up till daft times in the morning. Love the US tours.

Is there a more boring set of lads? :lol:

"What you gonna do whilst you're on the plane?"

Scintillating stuff, Rasmus and Amad.

Amad seems pretty shy but Rasmus is a lively character. Perhaps MUTV can give him some tips for the future ”episodes”.

$300 230 to see these. Trying to decide if it's worth it. Suppose it's cheaper than a flight to Manchester! I am going to the open practice on Friday night, though. There should be a nice MULA turn out.
445419090_10211651229514309_1029487697001778542_n.jpg

Where is the practice session and how much are they charging for entry ?