Film Movie & TV Show Trailers

Dropping the Biggie remix was a mistake. Had hoped for a proper full length of it in the new trailer.

This fella gave it an amateur nudge

Amateur tuneage slaps.

However, the track in the new trailer that's combined with the soundtrack is apparently from the first film and a nod to the OG fans. 'Low it.

I'm glad it said TRAILER STARTS NOW at the beginning as I wasn't sure that that was about to happen.

I didn’t reach that part. The pre-trailer for the trailer didn’t grab my attention. They should add a pre-trailer-trailer to really lure me in.

That looks like they've finally cracked the Alien franchise. Really looks great. It's got Alien Isolation (the game) vibes at times, with a mix of Alien/Aliens. On top of a bunch of unknown actors. Brilliant.

Looks good, and the fact the director played the game "Alien: Isolation" (banger) and wanted to make the movie after that, gives me hope.

Question: The movies Prometheus and Covenant, are supposed to be erased from the Alien universe?
No. Both the prequels are cannon. The only films that are non cannon are AVP and AVP: Requiem. Alien Isolation is cannon though.
This film is set between Alien and Aliens.

Last edited: