Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
feck me, the club has just signed Juan fecking Mata and all you lads want to do is suck off Mounrinho.

feck OFF

It's heartening that Jose said that Mata wanted to stay in England. No Barca or Real poaching in the future, hopefully.

He doesn't seem to feel very threatened by us it seems.

Anyways, been a good Mata Day!

Remember guys, we gave them Veron so they owe us Juan.

Double pun, bitch.

Yes, I will keep using this until it gets deserved recognition (for being shit)

He's laying it on a touch thick with the whole respect thing considering according to Ballague (I know but he definitely has links to Mata) Mourinho has deliberately treated Mata badly because he wanted him out from the start. Also, if he's trying to compare this to Rooney it's a no-goer, because Rooney was and is our main man, not a player the manager has decided to bench to raise funds. For one split a second I forgot what a total tit the man is.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f.a.p f.a.p f.a.p f.a.p

I think I'll spend the rest of my life thinking "What would José say?" whenever I have to make a decision.

Hmm.. What to have for lunch? "What would José say"? "Ham!"

Ham it is, then.

I don't know what the feck I'm talking about. I love José and Juan.

Must say, as much as I respect Mourinho and Chelsea for selling Mata to us, I'd be raging if we did the same with one of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.