Mason Mount's Misfortune

LordSpud

They seemed to start piling up from January 2023 onward. He missed 13 games from January 2023 onward - which was around 50% of the remaining games Chelsea had from January 2023 till end of the season.

Some players are completely injury free and then at some point in their careers randomly become crocks. I fear Mount might be one of these players.
I fear Martinez going the same way sadly

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Getting pretty worrying with Mount, as this must be the 9th or 10th separate injury here.
Literally can't stay fit for more than about 60mins of action.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Can see Mainoo going down like Willem Dafoe in Platoon soon. Just randomly in a game.
It's over. The end game will probably look like something from Roland Emmerich movie, with Godzilla bulldozing Old Trafford with players inside, while Ian Holm making a toast.

RuudTom83

He hasn’t been able to complete an hour of running since joining the club.

There has been cases of rushing players back in the past.But he isn’t being asked to put his body on the line and fly into tackles.

Just jog around a bit Mason!

If he can’t manage that, then he is making it very difficult to back him or include him in any of the clubs future plans.

E-mal

He shouldn't feature again this season if he is this fragile, same with Shaw and Martinez. Shift the focus and aim for preseason/next season.
See why we can't offload players like Maguire(who is also slightly prone this season), Casemiro and a few of the squad players.
As far as I am concerned, it will be suicidal to think Martinez and Shaw will be available for most of next season.
We need to accept this reality and have an alternate plan in place

Kellyiom

I was watching back the 2021 CL season today and I was sat there reminiscing about Mount.

Ignore the the contents of the tweet. I just wanted to share the comp. I miss him man :(

Got a bit choked watching that! I don't often see Chelsea but a good friend is a massive long-term Chelsea fan and he was saying we'd got a great player for the price and could be a player to build the team around.

Clearly that hasn't worked! Makes me wonder what is going on there everywhere in our recruitment process.

Old Trafford is turning into a black hole that swallows the careers of decent players and the amount of money spent, in the tens of millions, it's quasi-criminal.

Red00012

Getting pretty worrying with Mount, as this must be the 9th or 10th separate injury here.
9 or 10 ???
Or another player rushed back because Bruno was out … ETH has previous . Evans failed a fitness test Monday morning and still played .

Halftrack

It's his third injury.

We obviously don't know what the issue is, but you're always far more likely to pick up new injuries right after returning from a lengthy lay-off. And our record this season has been especially bad, so one has to wonder what the feck is going on behind the scenes.