Film Marvel Cinematic Universe: Best Order

I see Tony Stark’s military mate has had a face transplant from Don Cheadle for Iron Man 2.

Id say the same time, but due to the ending you wanna watch it after IW.
Possible, but doesn't seem to make sense.
An alien gigantic battleship is attacking New York(?) -- and I doubt the whole states and the government and FBIs will be bothered too much with Ant-Man and Hank Pymm. The civilians in the A&W movie are also too "relax" and "peaceful".

It make sense only if it happened before IW started.
I felt first timers would experience a better "shock" and "questionable" feelings watching A&W ending first, then they finally got the answer after watching IW. Could be better that way.

Possible, but doesn't seem to make sense.
An alien gigantic battleship is attacking New York(?) -- and I doubt the whole states and the government and FBIs will be bothered too much with Ant-Man and Hank Pymm. The civilians in the A&W movie are also too "relax" and "peaceful".

It make sense only if it happened before IW started.
I felt first timers would experience a better "shock" and "questionable" feelings watching A&W ending first, then they finally got the answer after watching IW. Could be better that way.

Guess you could easily claim it's before, same time and after (tho depends on how much time passes before the end of the movie and the post credit scene)
And it's plausible that's a good amount of time

I'd say if you were a more casual fan, then just watch the normal release order of the movies as they came out (the production order). Great fun for all the family.

Or, if you are a Marvel fan or just want everything in the Marvel universe, then here's a link to an Empire Marvel viewing order guide, which gives some pretty good lists/orders. Production order, Chronological order, and a Complete and comprehensive order, including one-shots and tv shows.

Empire link for viewing orders.
https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/mcu-ultimate-viewing-order/

Spider-man 3 being a "misunderstood masterpiece" is one of those surprisingly frequent opinions on twitter that makes me want to stick an ice pick in my eye socket.

What other movies would you add to the MCU?

Could probably add Star Wars pretty easily. I don't think I'd have been surprised if Yoda turned up in Endgame.

Watching Thor, the ice giant chaps look like white walkers from GoT, especially the main one is the spitting image of the Night King.