Mark Bosnich

I think Bosnich is a little hard done by with the way he is rated by Utd fans. He was a very good keeper, arguably the best of the rest in the premierleague behind Schmeichel and Seaman in his Villa days.

Injuries destroyed him here. The constant leg injuries - hamstrings if I remember correctly - made his already shaky kicking (his biggest weakness) into an even more glaring problem. Otherwise, it's not like he was dropping clangers and letting goals in that he should've been stopping.

He's actually turned into a quality pundit. Head and shoulders above 90% of the muppets in the media...

I loved his reaction to one of our world cup warm up games. The rest of the Fox Sports crew were shitting on about how good we look and then Bosnich says something along the lines of..
"I have no idea what game you're watching but if we play like that in the world cup we're going to get thrashed"

a week or so later and 4-0 Germany.........

I think Bosnich is a little hard done by with the way he is rated by Utd fans. He was a very good keeper, arguably the best of the rest in the premierleague behind Schmeichel and Seaman in his Villa days.

Injuries destroyed him here. The constant leg injuries - hamstrings if I remember correctly - made his already shaky kicking (his biggest weakness) into an even more glaring problem. Otherwise, it's not like he was dropping clangers and letting goals in that he should've been stopping.

He had one absolute stunner against Madrid, was brilliant that night.

Over rated clown signed by Fartin behind Fergie's back when he was holidaying in the south of France.

I spoke to Bozza earlier on Twitter, actually.

Mark Bosnich "I did many things when I was in the Premier League, I never shot a man though. Ashley Cole, what were you thinking?"

Johnno "did you ever stick a Nokia up your bum and then let Sol Campbell ring you?"

Mark Bosnich "No, that didn't happen!"

I spoke to Bozza earlier on Twitter, actually.

Mark Bosnich "I did many things when I was in the Premier League, I never shot a man though. Ashley Cole, what were you thinking?"

Johnno "did you ever stick a Nokia up your bum and then let Sol Campbell ring you?"

Mark Bosnich "No, that didn't happen!"

:lol::lol: