Mark Bosnich

The lad is alittle full of himself.. A legend in his own mind...

Without doubt a twat of the highest order.

So Fergie's a red in all senses of the word eh...? Heheheh

Seriously though the papers really are degenerating in standards, which is hard to feckin' believe but apparently it's so, look at this horseshit today, after the whole "sackable" bullshit yesterday.

It would be nice, at least, if the Guardian was on side, as they used to be, but I noted their snotty remarks about the anti-glazer protests and realised that moving to London seems to have rubbed off on them, too.

Bosnich: you're a shit goalie, we ought to know we've signed enough of 'em.

Reflectorboy said:
kirkland wins hands down

True. I remember Bosnich going off injured in three games at O.T. The fat fecker, I never rated him.

Remember him pretending to drive when he thought he would win the car for man of the match in that Intercontintel cup match....Giggs won it and Bosnich's face was a picture.

Rack em up, anyway....

"It was a personality thing - we are very similar characters," said Bosnich, who was born in communist Yugoslavia. "I think it was because I was right wing in politics and he was left wing. I think that is why he didn't like me. He wanted all communists in his team.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fergie never wanted Bosnich back. He was signed by the board because they got him on a free. He should never have got a look in but the normally dependable Rai Van Der Gouw made crucial errors when he got his chances that year.

One of Bossies finest Villa moments was against Sheffield wednesday when he hit a weak clearance straight to Peter Atherton who hit the ball back into the net a full 40 yards from goal. Then Bosnich trying to blame his defenders for his poor kick was priceless.

Shit. I just read it. What a sad, delusory man. Especially the "very, very rich bit". I know richer people than him without a penny to their name.

He was a great goalie, without a doubt. He never dropped a cross, or let a ball run through his legs. His hamstrings ultimately cost him. His general fitness was fine.

But there can be no doubt that fergie doesn't like him. He wasn't supporting the nazi's when doing that salute he was calling the crowd nazi's.

Anyway. He will be doing well to get a look in with another premiership club.

"It was a personality thing - we are very similar characters," said Bosnich

Very similar characters? Do me a favour!

Fergie: One of the most driven, commited and single-minded men ever in football.

Bosnich:A fat cokehead with a chip on his shoulder.

Also he is on the telly this evening at 9pm bbc 3

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/tv/the_fight.shtml

Finally something on the BBC that is worth paying the licence fee for!

Bosnich is clearly taking LSD now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, he showed just how important the attitude of a professional sportsman has to be. Bosnich did have the talent - he pulled off some fantastic saves, real crackers, and was confident unlike one or two other goalkeepers that were recruited when Schmikes retired.

The reason he was dropped when he was performing well is no secret - his childish attitude to wanting it all ways. Wanting to go out and party, not giving a gnat`s piss about being seen in clubs and in bars close to match day, and availing himself of illicit drugs. The bloke is a first class ass. He could have been the Number One goalkeeper regardless of his foolish politics but he did himself over by self-induglence and immaturity.

As did his friend Dwight, more gradually. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RemiMoses said:
One of Bossies finest Villa moments was against Sheffield wednesday when he hit a weak clearance straight to Peter Atherton who hit the ball back into the net a full 40 yards from goal. Then Bosnich trying to blame his defenders for his poor kick was priceless.
:lol: hahahaha havent seen this, would like to though sounds quite amusing.

Alek M said:
In two years we have won only one cup. We would have one more had he been here? Is that what I just read?

With Bosnich in goal we would have 4 European cups now ;)

He wasn't supporting the nazi's when doing that salute he was calling the crowd nazi's.

There is absolutely no excuse for disgusting behaviour like this:

SNN1404XY-280_888072a.jpg

I don't even consider him an ex-United player. He isn't part of the family. Just some obnoxious git your sister used to date for a little while.

That dick Edwards signed this nimrod behind SAF's back and thus he lost out on the likes of van der Sar, Barthez (who he did sign a year later) and Toldo.

And probably lost out on retaining the CL. Should have signed a top keeper and defender that summer, not settle on bargains like Bosnich and Silvestre.

Thats a bit harsh on Tweety, he was a decent servant for us most of the time he was here, far better LB than CB though, I had heart attacks with him in the centre. Great left foot though.

Certainly nowhere near as big a walking disaster as Bosnich.

I'm referring to the club not allowing SAF to invest in more quality. Silvestre was a panic signing after Brown, Johnsen and May all got cracked within a month.

SAF almost signed Naybet but the club was concerned about his knee. Turns out, he did just fine for the next four years with Deportivo.

Silvestre was a decent player no doubt. But the club should have signed better. Remember Keane's statement about needing to sign big.

I don't even consider him an ex-United player. He isn't part of the family. Just some obnoxious git your sister used to date for a little while.

Well he did have 2 spells with us so a total of 5 years. But yeah he was a disaster