Manchester United Vs Swansea City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. Someone has to come deep, we can't pass through 4 Swansea players from the back.

Just did it again to beat a man. He has brilliant technical quality. Madness that he's using it so poorly right now,

But come on. He's a player who plays through the middle and is used to being on the the ball all the time. Moyes has him on the fecking wing. Where he is in and out of the game. It just isn't working.

It's like Fergies pact with the devil was true. Players just forgetting how to control a ball now.

Welbeck has been pretty awful, few chances he's had to play someone in he hasn't managed or tried it.

Bring Zaha on, Welbeck off, Januzaj on the left, Zaha right, Kagawa behind Chicha?

Welbeck has been pretty awful, few chances he's had to play someone in he hasn't managed or tried it.

Bring Zaha on, Welbeck off, Januzaj on the left, Zaha right, Kagawa behind Chicha?

I forgot Welbeck was even playing not long ago because he's been so off boil. I'd consider switching him for Giggs now.

It's like Fergies pact with the devil was true. Players just forgetting how to control a ball now.

Exactly why I believe Moyes isn't entirely to blame for our season so far. The tempo and determination from the players just aren't there at the moment.

Can't let this get to a replay, not with our fixture schedule and injuries.

We should just go all out for the win. At least if we lose we can just forget about it and get on with the race for 4th place in the league.

But come on. He's a player who plays through the middle and is used to being on the the ball all the time. Moyes has him on the fecking wing. Where he is in and out of the game. It just isn't working.
He's a central player for sure. But I'd expect someone of his technical quality to affect the game from any attacking position. The issue seems more mental.

We get the ball wide and then everyone runs 40 yards away from them and into the box.

"Give it to Danny, give it to Danny"

Those be Davids wise words of wisdom now.

Finally someone comes deep to receive the ball and it's the wrong player entirely; Hernandez.

Need Fabio on for Smalling or Rio since Januzaj will be cutting in. Need a better attacking threat at RB now.

It like we win the ball up and look up and go, you know what moving it forward quickly isn't challenging enough. Why don't we hold things up for Swansea to get back and regroup fully before we start to head forward

with Swansea playing defensively Kagawa should really be taking the initiative here....he's a mouse - step up Shinji

The groan from the crowd when Cleverley passed the ball back was loud.

Been a couple of them, think there was also a loud one at a free kick when it fell to Ferdinand and he passed it back to the half way line

Status
Not open for further replies.