Manchester United Vs Swansea City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Fletcher's passing is looking good. Hope we can get him up to full speed.

Valencia is an absolute joke though.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Get rio off the fecking pitch! Fabio on and Smalling to centre half.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I don't think Smalling will ever be as good as we need him to be.
Take any of the great centre backs over the years and put them at fullback and they'd look shite too.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
feck me, the opposition were always going to create a chance or two. Our luck at Old Trafford recently entails that the opposition tend to score from the one (or two) decent chances that they create. It's not like we've been ripped to shreds for 90 minutes.

Also, we're creating six or seven good chances a game (and we've continued that trend today). Is that "shocking" defending from the opposition too, or just "shocking" finishing from us?

The negativity on the forum is difficult to rise above at times (Not a sleight at you two gents, just a general point. You two tend to be two of the more sensible posters here).
Calm down Nathalie, you know I'm not especially negative! I just don't agree that conceding early on was a sign of bad luck, though I definitely agree with you that we've been unlucky at times this season. I think we've looked very good in the game so far.

MJJ

It is a suggestion and not a decision, please learn the difference between the two...;)

On-topic. Great game for us so far.
I would appreciate a suggestion more from someone who doesnt have the name of another team as his username and wanks over sakho/liverpool everytome they play.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Can we please just play De Gea in every game? Lindegaard scares the shit out of me.
It's funny that people actually thought he was the better keeper not much more than 18 months ago.

LARulz

You are right. After few first games i was predciting we woud lose less than 20 goals all season. Things when tits up eversince.
I know we weren't creating many chances but we've now got to a point where we can't defend or create much again. Its confusing how this has come about in a few months.

Michael Owen says a spell at RB for Smalling will "do him good".

It probably would. I can't remember who said it but a ex defender said for a centre back its good to know how a full back's mind works will help him position himself better in the future.

Edit: And also being confident on the ball

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Just repeating something that was said by one of Welbeck's critics while he was out of form.

His link up play has been brilliant in this game so far.
Oh, sorry mate! Yes agree totally, his link up play is so composed and intelligent.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
From BBC Twitter feed;

Matt Chapman: Alexander Buttner will be a top, top full-back. Would play him in front of Evra already. Brilliant cross.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Ah I didn't know that, why the hell was he actually converted in the first place? Weird.
Because a brown paper bag caught by the wind can retain the ball better than Buttner can.

buckooo1978

Fletcher is a level above the other players today - calmness and keeping it simple personified

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
From BBC Twitter feed;

Matt Chapman: Alexander Buttner will be a top, top full-back. Would play him in front of Evra already. Brilliant cross.
Clearly from someone seeing him play for the first time.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Shelvey's desperate to hurt us.

Status
Not open for further replies.