Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, Vidic is saying that Inter are currently shit

Sorry to be one of those people, but if anyone has a working stream a pm would be great.

Though I fear my laptop may be past it's streaming date.

Van Gaal is so sure of his vision for the club. That is what I love.
Btv0pYFIUAIKJU1.jpg

My niggas.
:lol:

There was nothing wrong with Vida's distribution of the ball. He wasn't as good as Ferdinand in his prime, but he was still a good passer. He didn't try long passes if that's what you mean. In terms of his short passes, he was good with both feet.

Aye, it wasn't a strength of his but he was generally competent in possession, until the entire team went to shite in that department at least.

Most of MUTVs employees seem to be either dumb or senile - looking forward to the non-commentary & completely irrelevant punditry
glad i don't pay for this shite.. it's embarrassing

he only has himself to blame

should of waited till the end of the season, we all know if he knew moyes was leaving he would of stayed

For such a scary looking beast of a man Vidic doesn't half come across as a genuinely nice bloke.

Such a tragic situation with Vidic. Should still be at the club, if he'd just held his horses that little bit longer, he'd certainly have been useful this season.

Two formations could cancel each other out and be a boring game, like some of Hollands game in World Cup against teams playing 3 5 2

Can anyone tell me the name of the trumpet piece which has played the team out the least couple of games, it sounds like the Superman theme but I know it's not that.

Status
Not open for further replies.