Lukaku Signs | Official

Welcome to the team Romelu Lukaku!! One of the most dangerous strikers in the league for the last 4 years. He is a battering ram of a centre forward, but is skilful and a great goalscorer as well. This is going to be a big experience for him as he is going to be under a huge amount of pressure to perform and defences will be far more prepared against him, but he is a big personality with room for improvement and hope he provides the killer touch for us in front of goal.

Also great to get one over on Chelsea. They have side blinded us in the transfer market for so long with players ranging from Robben, Essien, Ballack to the likes of Bosingwa, Hazard and Pedro, so it is refreshing to get some payback.

No unveiling video? Sell him and sign him again.

Not that excited by Bakayoko except for screwing with Chelsea.

Me either. He seems quite limited. But again, he's 22 and wanted by Mou and Conte. They probably know more than me, I expect.

So the club waited so long with an announcement for that!?

That's devastating and it makes me sick! Where is this club going?!

On a more serious note, welcome Rom!!

That kit suits him perfectly. :drool:

Did they get the pic right this time?

A17CCB88FF3D40EBA4BFFC8E1B0ACC66.ashx

Me either. He seems quite limited. But again, he's 22 and wanted by Mou and Conte. They probably know more than me, I expect.
Is Jose really after him? The only source seems to be stupid British tabloids.

Surprised Pogba isn't photobombing at least one of those pictures.

We waited so long for this confirmation that I feel we deserved at least a cringe video. I am disappointed.

Welcome to hell, RedRom.

You are expected to score no less than 30 goals in the league, 15 in the various domestic cups and a further 12 in Europe. Failure to meet these expectations will be met with the appropriate levels of scorn and discontent from the many United fans scattered across the globe.

Is this it? Where is the cringe video? Where are the photos of him holding the shirt? Where is the interview?

This has to be his song, with rama changed for rome

I want half the stadium singing the backing vocals too